It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We’ve got some super cool news! Curse of the Sea Rats from PQube is now available on GOG with a -10% launch discount that lasts until April 13th, 3 PM UTC. Moreover, 2 other great titles from them: Pocket Bravery and ArcRunner, will soon join our catalog as well! Let's take a closer look at why we are so excited.

Curse of the Sea Rats is a ‘ratoidvania’ platform adventure with lovingly crafted, hand-drawn animations. You’ll embark on the amazing journey of four prisoners of the British empire, transformed into rats by the notorious pirate witch, Flora Burn. To regain their human bodies, they will have to fight dangerous bosses, uncover the secrets of the vast Irish coast, and ultimately capture the witch who cursed them.

Get ready for lavish art and animation inspired by classic animated films and reminiscent of the golden age of 2D platforming, freedom and exploration, four unique playable characters, lots of enhancements and upgrades to find and of course huge adventure!
BreOl72: Oh, so this IS an alt account?
It must be, clearly, since it has been created this month, and you claim to have long time experience with this forum.

shrug
Arcrunnermon: Let own paranoia go. We don't live in middle ages anymore. I have the right for privacy, period.
I have the right to privacy, too...yet I don't need an alt account to get it.

Edit: go play your game
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_arcrunner_89272
Post edited April 27, 2023 by BreOl72