It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Are you ready for more Cult of the Lamb? Then let’s get to it!

Starting now, you can get a brand new Cult of the Lamb: Sinful Pack DLC. What does it mean? You’ll receive 5 brand new Follower forms, 6 new Follower outfits, base decorations, as well as sinful new Fleece for the Lamb.

That’s not all, though! We’re now introducing the Cult of the Lamb - Sins of the Flesh update. This magnificent update brings in a variety of new features – new progression systems add more depth and complexity to managing the Cult of the Lamb. Shiny poop, baneful brooms, and bigger, better buildings improve busy Cult life. On top of that, you’ll be able to blast heretics away with the new Blunderbuss weapon, while each of your cultists can flaunt their Follower fashion at the new Tailor building.

Explore all the new possibilities, now on GOG!
GOG.com: Are you ready for more Cult of the Lamb? Then let’s get to it!

Starting now, you can get a brand new Cult of the Lamb: Sinful Pack DLC. What does it mean? You’ll receive 5 brand new Follower forms, 6 new Follower outfits, base decorations, as well as sinful new Fleece for the Lamb.

That’s not all, though! We’re now introducing the Cult of the Lamb - Sins of the Flesh update. This magnificent update brings in a variety of new features – new progression systems add more depth and complexity to managing the Cult of the Lamb. Shiny poop, baneful brooms, and bigger, better buildings improve busy Cult life. On top of that, you’ll be able to blast heretics away with the new Blunderbuss weapon, while each of your cultists can flaunt their Follower fashion at the new Tailor building.

Explore all the new possibilities, now on GOG!
The fact that such a game is on GOG is outrageous. I thought the releases were filtered according to standards.
lubwak: The fact that such a game is on GOG is outrageous. I thought the releases were filtered according to standards.
The fact that you want to dictate to GOG what they can have on their store based on your narrow views is far more outrageous.
eric5h5: The fact that you want to dictate to GOG what they can have on their store based on your narrow views is far more outrageous.
Yeah, at least the complaints I levy against the busty hand that Kagura deals isn't due to content, but a sheer abject lack of quality in the presentation of the content.

Dunno what's with the people trying to push back a 50 year cultural movement all of the sudden, some 20 years after it finally got established as socially acceptable in most countries.
lubwak: The fact that such a game is on GOG is outrageous. I thought the releases were filtered according to standards.
eric5h5: The fact that you want to dictate to GOG what they can have on their store based on your narrow views is far more outrageous.
That's very narrow-minded of you. Also, you were not even able to describe whatever category of comment I made. Dictate? Come on now.
lubwak: That's very narrow-minded of you. Also, you were not even able to describe whatever category of comment I made. Dictate? Come on now.
I don't think you understand how words work. I'm not the one claiming the game being on GOG is "outrageous".