It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In a mood for a casual puzzle adventure full of charming 2D pixel graphics? We got you! Cramped Room of Death is now out on GOG!

In Cramped Room of Death, you’ll have to put your trusty spear to use, to conquer enemies and collect valuable treasures. But be wise in your strategy – every room poses challenging twists, perilous traps, and leaves no room for mistakes. Precision and careful planning are crucial for success!

Now on GOG!
Off to the Cramped Forum of Death!
GOG.com: In Cramped Room of Death, you’ll have to put your trusty spear to use, ...
Indeed, bury me with my trusty Spear! # per trailer
They always forget to take away the walking stick with the pointy end. Classic rookie mistake.
i_ni: Indeed, bury me with my trusty Spear! # per trailer
I guess dying with your weapon in your hand is one of the best ways to go...
Trooper1270: I guess dying with your weapon in your hand is one of the best ways to go...
If you want to pig out at Valhalla and never get fat, it's a must.

However, I think it is also very discriminatory against the pugilist masters among us. We should definitely look into that and make an amendment.
Post edited July 19, 2023 by Magnitus
Nicalis can (eat shit) have Binding of Isaac updated properly first.
Sorry, Nicalis, Inc. is on my No Buy List.
Didn't know about that.

Thanks for the info. I suddenly feel a lot less enthusiastic at the idea of buying this game without a fat discount now.

Please, keep the GOG version of games up to date with the Steam version.
Nicalis has a good library of games on Steam, but GOG on the other hand...
I'll wait for the real libray of games to be released here.