It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time for a sandbox automation game – Craftomation 101: Programming & Craft, now available with a -10% launch discount until March 8th, 5 PM UTC!

You land on a frozen planet in a tiny rocket with a robot inside. Harvest and combine materials to discover new ones, use visual programming to make the robot do the tiresome work for you. Slowly build a gang of self-sustaining robot workers and watch them terraform the planet!

You can now also get:
Craftomation 101 Art Pack
Craftomation 101 Soundtrack
Craftomation 101 KiloMate Edition
Craftomation 101 GigaMate Edition
Cats and Robots Bundle

Now on GOG – and if you’re still unsure, you can try out the DEMO!

Craftomation 101: Programming & Craft
Just so happen to be in the mood for an automation puzzler like this, into the cart it goes.
Nice demo, but doing an early access game while you've still got one unfinished (Learning Factory) isn't super confidence-inspiring. Still interested but will wait to see how things go.
My first impressions is it doesn't easily demonstrate the core ideal very well at the beginning, and instead forces you to handle busywork instead of how to program said robots to get things going.

Enough i just dropped it outright.

I don't mind puzzles and figuring things out, but adding time limits (especially with busy work) before forced backtracking is just annoying. If you don't do A B and C fast enough, guess you'll just have to start over...
Post edited March 02, 2024 by rtcvb32
@dev

Any plans for a triple pack ( Learning Factory , Craftomation 101 , while True: learn() ) bundle ?