It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Three Craft the World DLC - Abandoned Mines, Bosses & Monsters and Temples of 4 Elements - are now available. Get Craft the World and DLC up to 75% off until November 8th, 2pm UTC.

Abandoned Mines DLC adds new underground structures – abandoned mines – to all worlds. Bosses & Monsters adds unique bosses and events in every campaign world, new equipment and weapons, as well as new machines and structures for your dwarves. Temples of 4 Elements introduces elemental temples you can liberate, new landscape and updated tech tree with unique armor sets, weapons and firearms.
Yay! I've been waiting for this. Maybe my recent email to Dekovir nudged them.

I have to say, I hate that I love this game. It's so charming but sort of so clunky. The updates throughout the years have certainly made it better, but I loved it even before. But ... yeah.

If you haven't tried it, think "Terraria meets Majesty" maybe. I could never get into Terraria enough for stronger comparison.
Post edited November 04, 2019 by mqstout
Really nice ! I really like to come back regularly to this game, so new content is great !

Thanks to the devs for the update & the release of DLCs :) (with discount!)
Please note that "Abandoned Mines" DLC is free !

Btw, can we expect to see the "Grottoes" DLC soon too ? (I hope !!)

I know what I'll be playing this evening :D
Post edited November 04, 2019 by Splatsch
Thanks for the new DLC's ^^
"Grottoes" when?
On one hand it means we are getting all the updates that were missing for so long... on the other hand, I still hold a grudge from when they made obtaining dragon eggs impossible (*) by burning anything near the lava after rather short time. Even materials that are supposed to be REALLY hard to burn or melt. And I don't give up my grudges easily. I suppose I'll eventually check how the balance is in current version and then decide about getting some new content.

(*) relatively speaking. I can think of a few ways to grab one or I can buy it at shop, but the PITA factor increased many times when compared to before. Doing no-dwarf-lost run was already way too tough, their AI sometimes seems to actively seek a way to die.
Picking this up very soon!
All DLC's (except DWF) added to cart, and bought...

Lots of extra content for one of my favourite games, that I already have hundreds of hours of play, with just the base game...

At this rate, I may not have enough time left to play the rest of my GoG game library... Hey ho. :p
Good lord this new goblin king event is brutal. After you take care of 2nd goblin village that appears, a dragon chief attacks. And if you kill him a bunch of pretty strong goblin soldiers paratroop in. I totally was not expecting that (having just unlocked first tier of weapons... I'm kind of wrecked).

And this was added on to the first level.
Post edited November 05, 2019 by mqstout
If you buy here, you are missing out on mods.
jamotide: If you buy here, you are missing out on mods.
Not at all. The game is still just as moddable/fully moddable. Now if modmakers are moronic and only release their mods in a certain place...

Plus there's no place else you can buy it anyway.
Get Craft the World and DLC up to 75% off until November 8th, 2pm UTC.
Hmm .

This promo is still alive and running .

Get Craft the World and DLC up to 75% off until November 8th, 2pm UTC.
i_hope_you_rot: Hmm .

This promo is still alive and running .
shhhhhh
jamotide: If you buy here, you are missing out on mods.
mqstout: Not at all. The game is still just as moddable/fully moddable. Now if modmakers are moronic and only release their mods in a certain place...

Plus there's no place else you can buy it anyway.
Ok...if you borrow it here, you miss out on the mods already created by the mostly moronic modmakers, who unfortunately made the best mods so far.