It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

About a Viking boy

<span class="bold">Cornerstone: The Song of Tyrim</span>, an open-world action/adventure of wondrous exploration and intense combat, is now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com.

The Viking warriors of your island have gone missing and ever since then, stability and peace have been hard to come by for those left behind. Tyrim, a young boy whose father was also part of that ill-fated expedition, decides to take matters into his own hands and sets out to learn what happened to the lost Vikings all those years ago, as he explores the picturesque but perilous island kingdoms of Nygard.

Cornerstone: The Song of Tyrim is a blend of gameplay mechanics that aim to encourage exploration, giving you the choice to tackle the challenges of the world in a non-linear fashion. Before he gets his own hero's ballad, Tyrim will have to craft items, upgrade his trusty Viking boat, solve puzzles, and fight formidable foes in gruelling duels that add some Dark Souls flavor to this Zelda-esque world.

Accompany a young Viking in his epic journey and listen to <span class="bold">Cornerstone: The Song of Tyrim</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
What a strange release time. I'll probably pick this one up later.
Oh hey, clearly more than just inspired than Windwaker, nice to see you join the party finally.
Finally it's here, I'm curious to see/hear if it's any good by checking out the reviews.
Smannesman: Finally it's here, I'm curious to see/hear if it's any good by checking out the reviews.
It's fun and stuff but it's pretty buggy and has issues with controls and things in the game being broken like quests etc. I would wait to see if these get fixed before picking it up
Definitely my type of game but I have bought way too much stuff lately so I will have to pick it up when things slow down a bit.
Pre-ordered, but not downloading until it's confirmed to be good and work well. If that doesn't happen within 30 days, I'll get a refund. Hopefully that won't be necessary though; I've been looking forward to this since the GOG release was announced.

Surprisingly, the game isn't out on Steam yet, and also isn't available to pre-order there. GOG had a 20% pre-order discount, but now the game is full price. If Steam gets a launch discount, hopefully GOG will match it and compensate anyone who paid more for it.
How come this is listed as owned for me when I didn't buy the game?

Edit:

According to the orders and settings page I bought this game on February 11 2016 even though I have no recollection of doing so and the game was just released today.

Edit2:

Mystery solved, it seems I preordered this game back then.
Post edited April 26, 2016 by Kristian
Kristian: How come this is listed as owned for me when I didn't buy the game?

Edit:

According to the orders and settings page I bought this game on February 11 2016 even though I have no recollection of doing so and the game was just released today.
February 11 2016 is when it went up for pre-order, if that helps any.
Kristian: How come this is listed as owned for me when I didn't buy the game?

Edit:

Edit2:

Mystery solved, it seems I preordered this game back then.
Have fun playing it. xD
Gateway2006: It's fun and stuff but it's pretty buggy and has issues with controls and things in the game being broken like quests etc. I would wait to see if these get fixed before picking it up
What is this based on, so soon after release of full game? If it was based on the demo that they offered, bugs could be expected. I preordered it based on said demo... will try to download and play it when I get back from work.
A rarity! A non-botched release of a Kickstarted game with simultaneous release on various platforms where I actually got my GOG key automatically on release...
Gateway2006: It's fun and stuff but it's pretty buggy and has issues with controls and things in the game being broken like quests etc. I would wait to see if these get fixed before picking it up
huan: What is this based on, so soon after release of full game? If it was based on the demo that they offered, bugs could be expected. I preordered it based on said demo... will try to download and play it when I get back from work.
This was from me playing the game today
looks rather zeld-ish ;)
Post edited April 26, 2016 by Goran84
Looks a bit like Oceanhorn. It has things for it that interest me, but I am not convinced yet.