It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Conway: Disappearance at Dahlia View is a gripping observational thriller set in 1950s England.

Now, you can get the game’s Digital Deluxe Edition (discounted -33%) and its Soundtrack!

When 8-year-old Charlotte May is reported missing from Dahlia View, retired detective Robert Conway searches for the truth behind her disappearance, observing his neighbors from his apartment window and questioning their behavior. As suspicions escalate, Conway launches his own investigation into Charlotte May’s disappearance, following leads, uncovering new evidence and piecing the case together on an unpredictable path to the truth.
Oh WOW, I can't believe they finally released the soundtrack. Thank you!
This isn't Conway's Game of Life, but hey, it's already above the golf averages for this site.
Both MP3 and FLAC versions are currently not available for download though.

Also:
https://www.gogdb.org/product/1650561078#downloads

148 MB for the MP3 version - which seems reasonable - but only 135 MB for the FLAC version?

Is this possibly maybe another case of an incomplete zip file, like it's still the case with the WAV version of the Invincible soundtrack?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_the_invincible_from_11_bit_studios_90e97/post14
SargonAelther: Oh WOW, I can't believe they finally released the soundtrack. Thank you!
Eeeeehm... So the soundtrack cannot be downloaded.

NoSuchKeyThe specified key does not exist.No such object: games-45971d/secure/conway_disappearance_at_dahlia_view_soundtrack/Conway%20OST%20MP3.zip

NoSuchKeyThe specified key does not exist.No such object: games-45971d/secure/conway_disappearance_at_dahlia_view_soundtrack/Conway%20OST%20FLAC.zip

[Edit01]
CMiq: Both MP3 and FLAC versions are currently not available for download though.
I've reported the issue to GOG, they said they'll look to fix it on Monday, however they have supplied a workaround.
On the errored-out pages, edit the end of the URL like so:
FLAC:
/Conway%2520OST%2520FLAC.zip
to
/Conway OST FLAC.zip

MP3:
/Conway%2520OST%2520MP3.zip
to
/Conway OST MP3.zip

That should allow you to download for now.
Post edited December 16, 2023 by SargonAelther