It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lead the investigation and uncover dark secrets in a story-driven observational thriller. Conway: Disappearance at Dahlia View is now available on GOG.COM along with a 10% discount that will last until 9th November 2021, 10 AM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
heard mixed things about the dev's previous games, so gonna have to do some research into this to see if there's any fuckery that might break the deal. I mean the price already does for a few years, plus I assume (both because of the concept and the dev's previous game) that there might be some 'be at the right place at the right time' kinda thing, and I'm not a fan of time- or timing-based stuff.
so it's a game with elderly people about a missing child. Easy: the child has instantly become old!
Or better, the child really was an older person who managed to look younger again and now reverted to the older looking form.
Dohi64: heard mixed things about the dev's previous games, so gonna have to do some research into this to see if there's any fuckery that might break the deal. I mean the price already does for a few years, plus I assume (both because of the concept and the dev's previous game) that there might be some 'be at the right place at the right time' kinda thing, and I'm not a fan of time- or timing-based stuff.
have you tried that game with a terrible title I can't remember, where you are a priest in an old hotel full of dead people and get to see their deaths moving in different times? It had a really bad sexually flavoured title that didn't fit the game.
Post edited November 02, 2021 by Dogmaus
Dogmaus: so it's a game with elderly people about a missing child. Easy: the child has instantly become old!
Or better, the child really was an older person who managed to look younger again and now reverted to the older looking form.
Dohi64: heard mixed things about the dev's previous games, so gonna have to do some research into this to see if there's any fuckery that might break the deal. I mean the price already does for a few years, plus I assume (both because of the concept and the dev's previous game) that there might be some 'be at the right place at the right time' kinda thing, and I'm not a fan of time- or timing-based stuff.
Dogmaus: have you tried that game with a terrible title I can't remember, where you are a priest in an old hotel full of dead people and get to see their deaths moving in different times? It had a really bad sexually flavoured title that didn't fit the game.
doesn't ring a bell, but sounds interesting.
Bad joke warning.

This is a big tech upgrade since Conway: Game of Life.

I warned you it was a BAD joke.