It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take a journey into the heart of 1960s London. Company of Crime is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 10% discount lasting until 15th August 2020, 6 AM UTC. Build an influential criminal empire or head up an elite Scotland Yard task force and crack down on the rising tide of corruption. Case out targets, then dive into the melee with your hand-picked team of gangsters or detectives.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
What next, "Acquintance of Daring do" ?

On second thought, that will be interesting title for a game.
Crime in 1960s London, I don't remember any game using that scenario since (or, apart from) "Grand Theft Auto: London 1969" and "Grand Theft Auto: London 1961". It's overdue!

Here's for getting into the mood:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2HBmCxrEcs&list=PL17D3D89C3142DD2E
https://open.qobuz.com/album/zx1uwowioacuc
Anamon: Crime in 1960s London
The first thing that occurred to me:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3569230/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_11

A great movie overall.
Weird time for release but I'll bite.
Should fit right in between something like Crookz or Omerta.
Looks like a lite version of Omerta.

The game looks fine. I am more surprised about the timing of release, Saturday and all.
I wonder if this is because of simple change in releases or not having enough time in the near future to release all games. Which sounds deliciously fine by me, even though I can't afford to buy them now.
Post edited August 08, 2020 by trusteft
Some on point releases. Love it. Wishlisted for the moment because of the backlog, but this looks great.
Anamon: Crime in 1960s London, I don't remember any game using that scenario since (or, apart from) "Grand Theft Auto: London 1969" and "Grand Theft Auto: London 1961". It's overdue!
It's not quite the same sort of crime as these mob games, it's much more stylized, and I don't think it even mentions being set in any particular year, but The Marvellous Miss Take -- once sold here, and still available DRM-free from the Humble Store -- is clearly inspired by a certain kind of '60s caper/heist film.
high rated
macOS version and no Linux one? That starts getting surprising these days. With Apple's attitude towards gamers, one would expect developers to focus on Linux more.
Post edited August 09, 2020 by shmerl
Looks really cool. Will keep my eye on this one.
shmerl: macOS version and no Linux one? That starts getting surprising these days. With Apple's attitude towards gamers, one would expect developers to focus on Linux more.
Upvoted. At least it's not Windows-only.
shmerl: macOS version and no Linux one? That starts getting surprising these days. With Apple's attitude towards gamers, one would expect developers to focus on Linux more.
Developers probably start making MacOS version first because Linux users tend to whine and leave one star review with just one line "It's not working on my Linux version waaaaaah" every time the game failed to run. They then proceed to complain everywhere.

Seriously, I used to want to learn Linux, but the gatekeepers are so horrible they treat newbies asking genuine questions with childish elementary school bully mentality. If they want Linux to be more well known then try to be more helpful and nice to newcomers.
Post edited August 10, 2020 by RedRagan
RedRagan: Developers probably start making MacOS version first because Linux users tend to whine and leave one star review with just one line "It's not working on my Linux version waaaaaah" every time the game failed to run. They then proceed to complain everywhere.
That doesn't sound like a reason. Developers make games for where gamers are. Apple gradually killed macOS for gaming. Linux gaming on the other hand is only growing. So if anyone makes a game for macOS but not for Linux, I'd call it out as strange.