It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GRIME is a great, highly praised by both critics and players metroidvania title, filled with eye-popping surrealistic setting, death-defying combat, unique skill progression and challenging menacing bosses.

Now, its free DLC expansion Colors of Rot is available on GOG! This installment is already added within the base game, so the only thing you need to do is to start up the game and explore its awesome new contents.

And what can you expect?
New environment to traverse, called Childbed.
New, gruesome weapons to defend yourself through exploration.
New abilities - which opens up exploration and gameplay possibilities.
Never before seen boss fights & interactions.

Yep, we couldn’t be more excited! And that’s not the end of great news, because GRIME, as well as its GRIME - Score, which features ambient tracks from the game, and GRIME - Soundtrack, containing a vast palette of dark fantasy and electronic sounds, are all 30% off during our awesome Winter Sale (lasting until January 2nd, 11 PM UTC)!

No time to waste, let’s explore this unknown world and survive whatever terrors we face.
Would have gladly paid something for it since the base game already is really good but as they say around these parts:
Einem geschenkten Barsch schaut man nicht hinter die Kiemen.
Thank you, developers.
A free DLC? And bundled in the game? And doesn't seem to require online activation through Galaxy to get it? CDPR could learn a lot from these people! I hear it's rather hard to do things this way.

I have been craving a metroidvania for a while. Maybe now's the time to play this one.
Post edited December 15, 2022 by mqstout
This game is so amazing already and it is also really fair (even though it sometimes is challenging). Other devs would demand money for so much new content that is supposed to be in this DLC. This shows how great these devs really are. Thank you for bringing us this DLC and as a GOGer I'd love to add that I want to thank you even more for treating us the same as customers on other platforms - this is really appreciated.

I can only recommend this game to every fan of metrodvanias. No ninja reflexes needed, just concentration and a bit of time :)
Tempting. And Grime is already in my wishlist.