It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Killer on the road.

Carmageddon: Max Damage and Carmageddon TDR 2000 are now available, DRM-free on GOG.com. With them comes a pileup of high-octane offers so let's get right on them.

48h GIVEAWAY: Get Carmageddon TDR 2000 completely FREE until January 20, 2PM UTC. Claim it through the front page banner. No catch, no clutch!
NOTE: Giveaway has now ended.

Discounts: Max Damage 50% off until January 25, 2PM when bought individually or 75% off when you complete your Carmageddon bundle including all four games in the series. Once the giveaway expires, TDR 2000 will also be 50% off.

Drive straight into the ultimate road carnage! Race the time as you turn pedestrians and drivers into gooey roadkill with your highly customizable vehicle and use all manner of silly power-ups to unleash mayhem in the most creative way possible. Make up your own brutal style as every game mode, car, environment, pedestrian type or enemy driver adds their own flavor into this bubbling cauldron of human members, bent metal, and unapologetic fun.
Well, that took a while...
Thanks!
Nice, i do already own carmagedon 2 and tdr 2000 but not on gog.Now i added tdr.
Wonder why the graphic requirements are so high for carmagedon max pack?
Seems above mine for software.
Post edited January 18, 2018 by Fonzer
low rated
deleted
Thanks for the freebie.
low rated
I love cars and racing but riding over disabled person or treating vehicles as weapons against pedestrians and children has crossed the ethical line!

Our society is going in wrong direction if this is considered an artistic expression.
high rated
Anyone that backed the Kickstarter for Carmageddon: Reincarnation go to your Humble account and get your free GOG code for Carmageddon: Max Damage. Finally they gave us a DRM-Free version, but still not Linux and Mac versions.
I'm a little confused. it is a separate game or an add on or a "remastered"?
Never heard of these, though I have played the originals. Nice to have the giveaway, may pickup the other out of curiosity, and because I am nearly through the Blood Drive TV series.
high rated
Reposting what I said in another thread:

Stainless reneged on their promise to provide Kickstarter backers with a DRM-free version of Carmageddon: Reincarnation.

Adding insult to injury, they then developed a console version of the game - Carmageddon: Max Damage - while continuing to refuse to provide the promised DRM-free version to backers.

The game funded in 2012 and released in 2015 - and re-released in 2016 on consoles - there's no excuse for their failure to have fulfilled their obligations.

Stainless spit on the DRM-free gamers that helped fund the game, some of whom were enticed by GOG's involvement with the project, and I don't think GOG should have allowed them to release it here unless Stainless agreed to provide each and every backer with a free key and an apology.
Thanks for the free game, I guess. I might even have a look at it to broaden my experiences.
tinyE: I'm a little confused. it is a separate game or an add on or a "remastered"?
That yellow cap was adorable
NovumZ: I love cars and racing but riding over disabled person or treating vehicles as weapons against pedestrians and children has crossed the ethical line!

Our society is going in wrong direction if this is considered an artistic expression.
Whats up, its just like real life, except you don't get all the respiratory problems associated with emissions. You must drive you 16 wheel monstrosity around running down pedestrians and cyclists left right and center, how else will you get your fat stupid body those 10 yards down the street to Aldi!

NB I think cars should be banned from all cities and towns fully, keep them only in the gaming world!
SeduceMePlz: Stainless spit on the DRM-free gamers that helped fund the game, some of whom were enticed by GOG's involvement with the project, and I don't think GOG should have allowed them to release it here unless Stainless agreed to provide each and every backer with a free key and an apology.
While I agree with your point.. it looks like they already have:
sztihamer: Anyone that backed the Kickstarter for Carmageddon: Reincarnation go to your Humble account and get your free GOG code for Carmageddon: Max Damage. Finally they gave us a DRM-Free version, but still not Linux and Mac versions.
A key anyway, I doubt an apology is ever likely.

Anyway, not my kind of games but thanks for the freebie anyway! :)