It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This little light of thine, you gotta let it shine.

Candleman: The Complete Journey is now available DRM-free, 30% off until October 23rd 4pm UTC.

Be the persistent flicker in the darkness as you search for the light that never goes out. Overcome tricky challenges and explore wonderful but treacherous places in this lovely puzzle/platformer where your humble 10-second flame is the only thing keeping the darkness at bay.
The game for this newspost is nowhere to be found.

[EDIT] There it is!
Post edited October 16, 2018 by tremere110
And where's the Mac version ?
What happens if you say "Candleman" five times in front of a mirror? Also, is "Candleman" enough, or do you have to say "Candleman: The Complete Journey" five times in front of the mirror for it to work?

My guess is that it summons Candleman who then gives you a GOG key for Candleman: The Complete Journey while awesome Philip Glass music plays in the background. But it may be just a scary urban tale.

Candleman: The Complete Journey

(it was in front of a mirror app on my phone, trust me, Mr. Candleman)
Post edited October 16, 2018 by XYCat
high rated
It's backward that the first thing I do on Galaxy is scroll all the way to the bottom to see what I am most interested in: the latest news.
Look out, here comes Candleman.

Oh, wait...
Interesting to note that the game seems to have achievements even if they are not reported in the game card.
Anyway the game looks very nice, I've seen it before on Steam.
I guess the game card isn't ready.

EDIT: Nevermind. All game cards wouldn't appear until I did a forced refresh.
Post edited October 16, 2018 by foxworks
high rated
GOG, you need to BRING back the FRIGGIN NEWS up to the TOP of the page!
Zoidberg: GOG, you need to BRING back the FRIGGIN NEWS up to the TOP of the page!
Maybe they're convinced it should be this backwards way because "we're a store, not a newspaper, duh."
high rated
Another game for the wishlist.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure having the news (new releases) at the bottom is intentional and by design. This way we have to scroll past everything else to get to it.

I'm no expert but I predict it doesn't increase any sales and just annoys a lot of us instead.

I just automatically grab the bar and drag it all the way to the bottom of the page to see what's new now.
Minimum system requirements:

[...]

Network: Broadband Internet connection
How come you mention this, GOG?

If it's merely due to the cloud saves, then surely it goes without saying (as with most, if not all, of your other games) that one would need an internet connection.
Post edited October 16, 2018 by Lemon_Curry
high rated
Zoidberg: GOG, you need to BRING back the FRIGGIN NEWS up to the TOP of the page!
The design simply is pro business and anti consumer. You will have to scroll through all those offers to find the news. They probably hope that you will see something you like while doing so and buy it. Still a bad idea imo.

What is the "complete journey" btw? The game is called "Candleman" according to the trailer. I cannot see any additional DLCs so far that are supposed to make this "complete"?

Minimum system requirements:

[...]

Network: Broadband Internet connection
Lemon_Curry: How come you mention this, GOG?

If it's merely due to the cloud saves, then surely it goes without saying (as with most, if not all, of your other games) that one would need an internet connection.
Good find ... very strange they listed it. And it being a minimium REQUIREMENT would mean that without internet connection you won't be able to play. Hope it's just a mistake.
Post edited October 16, 2018 by MarkoH01
I honestly can't make out the dick of this candle. Maybe you are on a quest to find it. To become complete.
Post edited October 16, 2018 by AlienMind
AlienMind: I honestly can't make out the dick of this candle. Maybe you are on a quest to find it. To become complete.
Sure you did not mean the "wick"?