It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s time for an adorable dating simulator – Camp Buddy: Scoutmaster Season is here, with a -20% launch discount until December 25th, 11 PM UTC!

Camp Buddy: Scoutmaster Season is a yaoi visual novel centering on Scoutmaster Yoshinori Nagira's experiences during the off-season at Camp Buddy, a scout-themed summer camp. In this tale, Yoshinori and his fellow scoutmasters embark on an exhilarating expansion project and delve into romance with either Aiden Flynn, the cheerful head chef at the camp, or Goro Nomoru, the camp's strict yet compassionate president.

Now on GOG!
high rated
More BL on GOG? Christmas came early (heheheh)

I heard about this one quite a while ago, really nice to have it here. Thank you for the release :D
high rated
Those are wonderful Christmas packages! Happy Holidays!
high rated
disgusting
high rated
Nevermind.
Post edited December 16, 2023 by foad01
high rated
Thank you, GOG! It is awesome to see another BL/yaoi game added to the catalog.
high rated
It reminds me of Coming out on top - bought :)
Tarhiel: It reminds me of Coming out on top - bought :)
Eh, Coming Out On Top (great game) keeps itself clearly and safely/sanely in college+ territory. This game reeeeeeeeeally leans into "scouts" -- AKA high school at oldest -- tropes. Yes, it seems to try to write it off as a "scout themed".
Post edited December 18, 2023 by mqstout
Tarhiel: It reminds me of Coming out on top - bought :)
mqstout: Eh, Coming Out On Top (great game) keeps itself clearly and safely/sanely in college+ territory. This game reeeeeeeeeally leans into "scouts" -- AKA high school at oldest -- tropes. Yes, it seems to try to write it off as a "scout themed".
I prefer the older main characters (the 3 main characters are 29/27/47 years old) in this sequel, though it includes scenes from their past scout days.
저기: I prefer the older main characters (the 3 main characters are 29/27/47 years old) in this sequel, though it includes scenes from their past scout days.
That sure doesn't come through any of the materials on the page. Truly a case of "age is just the number we listed on the character's profile" I guess.
저기: I prefer the older main characters (the 3 main characters are 29/27/47 years old) in this sequel, though it includes scenes from their past scout days.
mqstout: That sure doesn't come through any of the materials on the page. Truly a case of "age is just the number we listed on the character's profile" I guess.
Ah, from your previous post it sounded like you got Scoutmaster Season mixed up with the original Camp Buddy.