It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Beyond redemption.

Call of Juarez is now available DRM-free, 50% off until November 12th, 11pm UTC.

Play both sides of a personal conflict: fugitive Billy and his pursuer reverend Ray. Intense gunfights, nerve-wracking duels, creative use of your whip, horseback shooting, and a dramatic story that brings out the true grit of the Wild West.
Mawthra: One more game on permanent "Hidden" mode in my Steam library... but FYI, Windows Defender threw a flag at it when i installed it (see attached)
MobiusArcher: GOG is a trustworthy source, so its definitely a false positive.
Yah, I'm sure it's fine, but... first time I've ever even seen a threat message on my machine... strange
WTF! Was not expecting this.

BIG question though. As far as I am aware CoJ 1/2 do not run on 64bit OS, at all. The game page does not mention this. Could someone confirm if this version actually works on win 10 64bit?
tinyE: shit, I jut bought this on steam.
Thats annoying. The same thing happened to me with the recent release of Yoku's Island Express. I literally bought it on Steam the day before it released on GOG.
tinyE: shit, I jut bought this on steam.
MobiusArcher: Thats annoying. The same thing happened to me with the recent release of Yoku's Island Express. I literally bought it on Steam the day before it released on GOG.
I'm guessing you passed your 2 hour window?
Nice surprise :-)
Mawthra: I'm guessing you passed your 2 hour window?
Actually, no. Not yet. I suppose I can still refund it, and get it here instead. Thanks for the suggestion. I never would have thought of doing that. I have only ever refunded things that don't work.
Mawthra: I'm guessing you passed your 2 hour window?
MobiusArcher: Actually, no. Not yet. I suppose I can still refund it, and get it here instead. Thanks for the suggestion. I never would have thought of doing that. I have only ever refunded things that don't work.
Yah man... refund it... Steam is really good like that, don't even have to give a reason why if it's within the time limit
Wow, superb release. :)
Hope, that more Techland games comes in future to GOG.
No manual... again.

Is it so difficult to provide the one already available on Steam?
https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steam/apps/3020/manuals/manual_en.pdf
Thank you! I was hoping this would release here since Techland got the IP from Ubisoft. Fingers crossed that the rest of the series makes its way here before the end of the year.
Cool release, hope to see other titles from the series available soon as well.
Could someone confirm if this runs on win 10 64bit as from my understanding it does not run on 64bit operating systems?
Finally!
Thank You Techland and GOG!
You just made my day!
Awesome additons today!
nightcraw1er.488: Could someone confirm if this runs on win 10 64bit as from my understanding it does not run on 64bit operating systems?
I have the Steam version and it ran perfectly. BUT like everything else with computers, it can be hit or miss depending on your hardware etc. :)
Now THIS is a good edition to the catalogue.
MartiusR: Nice, but where is the sequel? IMO Getting rid of "sneaking" levels in CoJ's sequel was one of the best ideas. Not saying that first CoJ is bad, on the contrary, it has great atmosphere and Ray's levels are superb.

Edit: OK, I see that in announcement there is mentioned, that more new releases will come in this week, so hopefully sequel will be amongst them as well.
Right on. The sequel is a genuine great game IMO.
Post edited November 05, 2018 by darthspudius