It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Beyond redemption.

Call of Juarez is now available DRM-free, 50% off until November 12th, 11pm UTC.

Play both sides of a personal conflict: fugitive Billy and his pursuer reverend Ray. Intense gunfights, nerve-wracking duels, creative use of your whip, horseback shooting, and a dramatic story that brings out the true grit of the Wild West.
oh wow
Nice, but where is the sequel? IMO Getting rid of "sneaking" levels in CoJ's sequel was one of the best ideas. Not saying that first CoJ is bad, on the contrary, it has great atmosphere and Ray's levels are superb.

Edit: OK, I see that in announcement there is mentioned, that more new releases will come in this week, so hopefully sequel will be amongst them as well.
Post edited November 05, 2018 by MartiusR
Great release! I hope the rest of the series will come to the store.
HoangMarcel: Great release! I hope the rest of the series will come to the store.
I'm pretty sure Gunslinger's just a matter of time!
Great! But we also need other 3 Call of Juarez too! I will even buy Cartel, it was very funny at some scenes. :)
Already have it on a disc but damn it's about time this game appeared on GOG.

Now everyone, buy it and enjoy one of the best wild west FPSes of all time.
Post edited November 05, 2018 by idbeholdME
Very nice. Thank you.
MartiusR: Edit: OK, I see that in announcement there is mentioned, that more new releases will come in this week, so hopefully sequel will be amongst them as well.
Can you post quote because I can't find that information anywhere?
YES! Thank you! Also for users like me I am VERY delighted to see there is LAN multiplayer.
2006 counts as classic now. :)
MartiusR: Edit: OK, I see that in announcement there is mentioned, that more new releases will come in this week, so hopefully sequel will be amongst them as well.
Andrey82: Can you post quote because I can't find that information anywhere?
I guess he's talking about the other news post about the made-in-Poland weekly sale: https://www.gog.com/news/games_made_in_poland_up_to_90_off_call_of_juarez_goes_drmfree

At the end, teasing new Polish releases:

Stay tuned, there are more things coming your way this week from Poland's backyard!
Post edited November 05, 2018 by Caesar.
Caesar.: 2006 counts as classic now. :)
Andrey82: Can you post quote because I can't find that information anywhere?
Caesar.: I guess he's talking about the other news post about the made-in-Poland weekly sale: https://www.gog.com/news/games_made_in_poland_up_to_90_off_call_of_juarez_goes_drmfree

At the end, teasing new Polish releases:

Stay tuned, there are more things coming your way this week from Poland's backyard!
Caesar.:
Thank you! Well, looks like this week may be very interesting! :) Maybe there even will be release of Sniper: Ghost Warrior series? :)
Nice release guys.A big thank you to Techland and GOG.Don't forget the Xpand Rally series and GTI racing.We need some racing games ASAP ;).The latter is licenced tho,so who knows.Cheers
Awesome" i have played this when it was new, gonna buy just because of a nostalgia :)
HOpe to see the rest of the series here as well, especially Gunslinger, that´s the one I haven´t played :)
Post edited November 05, 2018 by Tarhiel
Nice monday morning surprise. :)