It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you enjoy simulators, we have something perfect for you – Bus World is now available on GOG with a -60% launch discount until February 20th, 2 PM UTC!

Embark on a journey through Bus World, a captivating game centered around passenger transportation in a multitude of situations. From routine days as a bus driver to high-stakes rescue missions in the aftermath of disasters, immerse yourself in compelling narratives across different scenarios. Alternatively, explore the freedom of the free mode, crafting your own routes and traversing the game maps according to your preferences. Experience the diversity of time and place within the game's settings – each map boasts its own unique atmosphere and scenarios, offering a rich and varied gaming experience.

Now on GOG!
Oh, this reminds me of Mini Metro. And thus, Translines.

Sorry, I'm not interested in Eurobus Sim with trimmings.
Cliff Richard & The Shadows - Summer Holiday :D
Although I'm not really into busses, the game looks quite nice :)
Wow. What a strange first screenshot. For those that don't recognize the sign: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c8/Prypjat_dose_rate_meter.jpg

Edit: Oh well… maybe it would have been better to read the full description before posting.
Post edited February 13, 2024 by mk47at
More and more driving games on GOG :)
Sure, most of them are crap, but if they continue like this we might have ETS 2 and Mudrunner/Snowrunner in a decade or two...maybe...
Post edited February 13, 2024 by Seb-gog
Seb-gog: More and more driving games on GOG :)
Sure, most of them are crap, but if they continue like this we might have ETS 2 and Mudrunner/Snowrunner in a decade or two...maybe...
No ATS? :-(
Seb-gog: More and more driving games on GOG :)
I'm still waiting for Overpass :)
Not really my cup of tea usually, but this game looks surprisingly enticing.
high rated
i love games set in real-world environments - models of real cities, landscapes - but somehow i'm reluctant to support anything russian...

couldn't you get such games from non-mordorian developers?... for example, bus games are made by more developers than this one...
Test test test
Test test test
Post edited March 12, 2024 by Mimuche333