It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Follow three tiny heroes, Vi, Kabbu, and Leif, as they embark on an epic quest in search of a treasure that grants immortality! Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 20% discount lasting until 12th March 2020, 2 PM UTC.

The game combines colorful platforming with RPG elements, and turn-based battles. Combine your team's abilities to solve puzzles, defeat enemies, and find many ancient treasures.
This looks very interesting. Paper Mario clones are always welcome.

I'm still waiting for Costume Quest 2 to be released here.
Looks fine -- even good. Not a buy at the moment because (A) Rimworld to play and (B) those things like "press C at the right time" (and similar) aren't my gig. I'll probably grab it at some point, but I'm not fond of QTEs (especially not QTE-style combat).
Post edited March 05, 2020 by mqstout
And what about Battle Bugs? :)
I guess Paper Mario is a good comparison. I was thinking Yoshi Story.
:O Bug Fables is here, wishlisted!
Oh WOW! This is a great surprise! Bug Fables has gotten some great reviews and is said to be an increible Paper Mario clone!
Looks different enough. Will add it to my wishlist.