It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vengeance in a nutShell.

<span class="bold">Bombshell</span>, a top-down, explosive action-RPG about extracting some sweet intergalactic revenge, is available now DRM-free on GOG.com with GOG Galaxy achievements and a 10% launch discount.

The "Washington Incident" has certainly left a bad taste in Colonel Shelly Harrison's smart mouth. Quite understandably so, since it was there that she lost her right arm and the rest of her bomb squad. Now working as a mercenary and sporting a handy mechanical arm made from mostly unknown materials, Bombshell is eager to start kicking serious alien butt across four different planets.

Slip into the shell of foul-mouthed Shelly "Bombshell" Harrison and blast away the legions of ugly aliens that seek to destroy our humble planet. The past-paced, frantic gunplay and the imposing bosses in 3D Realms' latest offering will leave you no time for chewing bubblegum but what you will have in abundance are opportunities for crude comebacks. Use them wisely, wise-guy.

Punch and blast some manners into the alien terrorists as foul-tempered <span class="bold">Bombshell</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com. If you want to do it with even more gusto, be sure to grab the soundtrack and artbook included in the <span class="bold">Bombshell Deluxe Edition</span>. But if you are not ready to commit yet, you can always get the <span class="bold">Bombshell Deluxe Edition Upgrade</span> later. The 10% launch discount will last until February 08, 5:59 PM GMT.

Stream watch:

See Bombshell explosions live at Twitch.tv/GOGcom tonight - MegapiemanPHD is streaming the game starting at 5pm GMT / 6pm CET / 12pm EDT. Don't miss it!

Q&A incoming!

Got some questions only the developers can answer? Join us for a Q&A on the GOG.com forums on Monday, February 1st at 6pm GMT (that is 7pm CET, 1pm EST, 10am PST). Join us to chat with two of the men behind the game - Fred Schreiber, CEO/dev of Interceptor & VP of 3D Realms, and Scott Miller, founder of 3D Realms. See you there!
Yay for day 1 release!
Bombshell, eh? Looks interesting.
Nice, but pc requirements are killing me with these latest games as I don't quite meet recommended. I probably won't be able to play this until I upgrade which won't be anytime soon. :(

Edit: Or are those recommended requirements for 4K resolutions? I keep forgetting about that.
Post edited January 29, 2016 by haydenaurion
Huh? I didn't know this was due to be released already.
low rated
Meh... is all the fuss really worth it?

I don't think so, but still: glad to see this released relatively early.
Well on that bombshell...

Wait, what kind of game specifically is this? The pictures are giving a mixed image.
Kinda interesting, but regional pricing and no co-op are a turn off for me.
Darvond: Well on that bombshell...

Wait, what kind of game specifically is this? The pictures are giving a mixed image.
Top-down shooter.
So is this an isometric game? What kind of game engine is used?
It looks interesting as a top-down shooter but the in-game screenshots ar maybe too "heavy" in terms of visuals: I have to zoom in just to see where the heroin is :(
IronArcturus: So is this an isometric game? What kind of game engine is used?
Unreal Engine 3.
Looks interesting but I can't currently afford it, in any case my system is not good enough for it either so that more money I would need to spend to run it.

Wishlisted for now.
IronArcturus: So is this an isometric game? What kind of game engine is used?
Apparently, it's on Unreal Engine 3.
catpower1980: I have to zoom in just to see where the heroin is :(
Are drugs that damaging to one's eyesight?
Post edited January 29, 2016 by InfraSuperman
Metacritic: 28 official score, 2.0 user score

Buyer beware.