It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Paint it black.

<span class="bold">BLACKHOLE</span>, a story-driven platformer full of black comedy, is available now for Windows, Mac, and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com, with GOG Galaxy support for achievements and a 70% launch discount.

The coffeeman will be our salvation! And we're not talking about getting us through the weekend's drunker stupor, either. We're talking actual end-of-the-world stuff here. Because the spaceship's coffeeman is the only person left standing after a terrible crash on top of a gaping BLACKHOLE. With the A.I.'s sarcastic guidance, he must go out there and find a way to fix the ship, save his crewmates, and finish the mission. Mind-bending puzzles, gravity-defying platforming, deadly pitfalls, and hilarious situations await inside this mysteriously diverse world that stretches across every which dimension. No time for coffee now, volunteer, we've got a universe to save!

Get consumed by an unpredictable, unforgiving, unwieldy <span class="bold">BLACKHOLE</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com. Want to challenge yourself even further? Gravitate towards the <span class="bold">Complete Edition upgrade</span> to gain access to the 3 pieces of awesome DLC and the catchy soundtrack!
The 70% discount will last until November 24, 1:59 PM UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/3NnZ_1r_snE
Post edited November 17, 2016 by maladr0Id
When I tried to install the game through Galaxy, my AVG antivirus detected something and blocked the download. I just had to stop my AV for a while to download and install the game, and I turned it back on afterwards. My computer didn't explode or disappear in a... BLACKHOLE! Get it?. Anyway, I thought you would like to know, it's probably an issue with the antivirus.
Ghorpm: A small bug report: in the first level with water the AI gets excited about it. The problem is you can find a small pond directly left from the crash site so it was a bit weird to hear her saying something about not dying from thirst.
Uh oh... Thanks for mentioning this, I've completely forgot about this... The pond wasn't there until one of the recent updates to make getting a certain achievement a bit harder and to discourage players from going to the left for too long (the levels are on the other side).

I haven't realized Auriel acts surprised when she sees water for the first time but she had a chance to see it before in the overworld (if you take her to the pond).
Fredd38: When I tried to install the game through Galaxy, my AVG antivirus detected something and blocked the download. I just had to stop my AV for a while to download and install the game, and I turned it back on afterwards. My computer didn't explode or disappear in a... BLACKHOLE! Get it?. Anyway, I thought you would like to know, it's probably an issue with the antivirus.
I am glad you don't have more problems than that. We are aware that some anti-virus programs recognize our game as Virus. It's because BLACKHOLE.exe - virus from 2015. Unfortunately we have the same executable name, so it was mistaken as that virus even though it isn't. We can't do pretty much more, than what we already did. Certificate executable and hope that Anti-Virus software will recognize the certification. It seems that AVG isn't the great one. :) Sorry for any problems.
Ghorpm: A small bug report: in the first level with water the AI gets excited about it. The problem is you can find a small pond directly left from the crash site so it was a bit weird to hear her saying something about not dying from thirst.
FluppyTheFluxton: Uh oh... Thanks for mentioning this, I've completely forgot about this... The pond wasn't there until one of the recent updates to make getting a certain achievement a bit harder and to discourage players from going to the left for too long (the levels are on the other side).

I haven't realized Auriel acts surprised when she sees water for the first time but she had a chance to see it before in the overworld (if you take her to the pond).
You are welcome! If I see anything else suspicious I'll let you know ;)
I tried playing this and here's my impression:

* Nice looking

* Funny AI

* Annoying over precise platforming that feels like Mario Bro.
I've just finished the game and can wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone who likes both puzzles and platforming games (both parts are very hard though). More thoughts about it here.