It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play a 2D metroidvania, in which you command a team of mercenaries tasked with investigating a mining colony infected by a dangerous alien plague.
Genre: Action, Platformer
Discount: 10% off until 19th April 2022, 1 PM UTC

Be sure to check one of our articles from the past. It features an interview with the creators of B.I.O.T.A. and other cool games soon to be published by Retrovibe.
Tried the demo and wasn’t able to remap controls, can it be done in the full version?
low rated
tremere110: Tried the demo and wasn’t able to remap controls,
PC gaming master race strikes again.

18:45
Post edited April 28, 2022 by §pec†re
tremere110: Tried the demo and wasn’t able to remap controls, can it be done in the full version?
The only review posted so far said "it still won't let you rebind keyboard controls", so probably not.
tremere110: Tried the demo and wasn’t able to remap controls, can it be done in the full version?
Don't know about the demo, but the full game hasn't any free remapping, you can just choose from 6 different presets - i attached 5 of them (due to the attachment limit).
Attachments:
If you missed the chance to get the demo here, it's still available for you to try *somewhere else*
-it's DRM-free and you can scratch it; you know the drill-
To GOG: Could you create a Metroidvania tag? I know the are endless debates about what is or what isn't a metroidvania, but I think the tag is needed when the description is "play a 2D metroidvania". I love many games of the genre and I think it would be a great addition to current tags.