It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Paging Dr. Pocket; Dr. Pocket please come collect your gift basket at the reception

<span class="bold">Big Pharma: Marketing and Malpractice</span>, the next step to curing your drugs' ailing performance, is available now for Windows, Mac, and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com

Offering free samples, engaging in cross-promotion, tampering with market prices, buttering up doctors, and coming up with empty buzzwords. These are all parts of the formula for running a successful pharmaceutical business and it's a good thing you are already immune to any morality side-effects. Mixing aggressive marketing practices with your effective production strategy is the next step to establishing a potential monopoly and dominating competition. The Marketing and Malpractice DLC provides all the tools you need to accomplish that and inject some even more complex decision-making into your business simulation experience. Just make sure your competitors don't end up giving you a taste of your own medicine.

Make your medicinal products about three times more appealing with <span class="bold">Big Pharma: Marketing and Malpractice</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.

If you still need some convincing to launch your career as a ruthless businessman, now is the time to grab <span class="bold">Big Pharma</span> for 40% off. The offer expires on Wednesday, April 27, 3:59 PM UTC.

Twitch alert
Looking for a healthy dose of early DLC impressions? Join Dr. Outstarwalker, streaming the game on <span class="bold">twitch.tv/gogcom</span>, Tuesday, 8 PM UTC.
finally; been waiting for this for a while.
Thank you.
You've made a typo in the DLC's name. Twice. ("Marekting" instead of "marketing".)
I can't get this dlc to work, I bought it but it's still marked as "locked" on the game main menu. I installed via galaxy ofc.
Is malpractice even a thing for pharmaceutical companies?
Crosmando: I can't get this dlc to work, I bought it but it's still marked as "locked" on the game main menu. I installed via galaxy ofc.
You sure you installed the dlc?
You need to do so manually after buying it.
Crosmando: I can't get this dlc to work, I bought it but it's still marked as "locked" on the game main menu. I installed via galaxy ofc.
omega64: You sure you installed the dlc?
Oh right, that did it. For some reason the tick box wasn't showing up under "Configure" but it did after I refreshed a few times.
omega64: You sure you installed the dlc?
Crosmando: Oh right, that did it. For some reason the tick box wasn't showing up under "Configure" but it did after I refreshed a few times.
At least it worked eventually. :P
Have fun playing it.
I think I'd need antidepressants after playing this. Though luckily the pharmaceutical industry has lots of choices there!
Bought.