It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Straight from WatchDaToast, Beyond The Edge of Owlsgard is now available on GOG, with a -10% launch discount! The offer ends on December 30th, 9 AM UTC.

Beyond The Edge of Owlsgard is an adorable point & click adventure that will, truly, take you back in time. Your quest as a player is to save a peaceful world from being annihilated by machines; all while solving inventory-based puzzles, with a heavy focus on exploring mysterious lands, uncovering secrets and dealing with all sorts of dangers. What really gives this game a flavor though, is a pixelated art style, inspired by classic animated movies and adventure games from the 90s!

Get on a retro journey, now on GOG!
Well this looks nice, though those voices are a bit annoying.
Voices are a matter of personal preference. Most likely the game has subtitles & the voices can be disabled, all fine.

What more important, in my personal biased view, is more theme-relevant content and interesting stories, originality. What's strange is, GOG, why are you not truthfully and gracefully tag this content by a tag like, at least, "Anthro" & "Anthro Protagonist?" It'll be nice to find this kind of games reliably, c'mon.
Post edited December 23, 2022 by SilentBleppassin
Looks very nice, I love a cartoony point&click adventure. I just wish they used a more modern interface. The old LucasArts verb menu is just a waste of time and clicking that has long since been streamlined. Also, the price seems a bit much. Wishlisted for the future.
Doc0075: Well this looks nice, though those voices are a bit annoying.
The (imho) brillant voice acting (equally brillant in english and in german - something that's very rarely the case) is one of the main reason why I backed this game. But naturally such things are - as always - a matter of taste.
edit: You can turn of voices if you like.
Post edited December 23, 2022 by Wolfram_von_Thal
Looks very interesting.
But the price, the price...
Wishlisted for now.
I have another one hundred point-and-click adventure games in my library that I haven't played yet :)))
thank you to the devs and gog for bringing this here.

yay!
Animation looks nice apart from character animation which looks a little too pixelated.
Wolfram_von_Thal: is one of the main reason why I backed this game.
Do you know what's their plans afterwards? Just curious a tiny bit.