It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The adventures in the magical yet dangerous land of Rea are far from over. The legends of old say a new warrior with two spirits will appear. Ancient Spirits is the new DLC to Children of Morta, introducing a new playable character, new skins and more!

We're also happy to introduce Children of Morta Complete Edition that includes all DLCs – Paws & Claws, Family Fireside Fables and Ancient Spirits.
Finally, managed to get it to the forum, now that the error has been fixed... :)
Post edited October 07, 2021 by Trooper1270
Couldn't even make the back-then pre-order exclusive soundtrack available alongside the release of the Complete Edition.
Swedrami: Couldn't even make the back-then pre-order exclusive soundtrack available alongside the release of the Complete Edition.
You're right, I forgot that the soundtrack was a pre-order bonus. And if I'm not mistaken it looked like it could be released later. It's a shame because the soundtrack is awesome and it's absolutely worth making it available for everyone who would like to buy it.
So is this one of those frankly speaking shitty situatuions when people who've bought all the DLCs before this "complete edition" are facing the rather inconvenient situation when it's either buy it all again to get the soundtrack or just buy the latest dlc, forget about the OST and hope that there won't be any new DLCs down the road?
I wanted to support the devs but this mess with editions is rather stupid and seems pretty unfair to people who are willing to buy the product with less of a discount to support the developers.
Post edited October 07, 2021 by ModaL
ModaL: So is this one of those frankly speaking shitty situatuions when people who've bought all the DLCs before this "complete edition" are facing the rather inconvenient situation when it's either buy it all again to get the soundtrack or just buy the latest dlc, forget about the OST and hope that there won't be any new DLCs down the road?
I wanted to support the devs but this mess with editions is rather stupid and seems pretty unfair to people who are willing to buy the product with less of a discount to support the developers.
The OST isn't included in the complete edition afaik. I don't know if you guys are assuming that "audio" means OST but it's not specified here nor is it specified on steam.

The goodies grid for the complete edition (which is incomplete of course, doesn't display DLC in the grid), is just the extras from fireside.

https://www.gog.com/game/children_of_morta_family_fireside_fables
It has 6 audio tracks for the DLC but those aren't a part of the original soundtrack. That's done by Hamidreza Ansari and it's only on amazon and spotify which I guess works for the steam people.
Post edited October 07, 2021 by Swissy88
My bad, turns out everything that Complete edition offers is already included with free goodies with the base game (except for paid DLCs of course).
Swedrami: snip
Alexim: snip
ModaL: snip
Swissy88: snip
You can buy the soundtrack on Bandcamp if you are still looking for it - still, would be nice to have it on GOG as well, but Bandcamp is no bad alternative, DRM-free and lossless. Steam also does not have it - and through Bandcamp the artist benefits most(alteast that's the assumption).

https://hamidrezaansari.bandcamp.com/album/children-of-morta-original-game-soundtrack
Swedrami: Couldn't even make the back-then pre-order exclusive soundtrack available alongside the release of the Complete Edition.
11Bit Studios made the soundtrack available on their YouTube page. You could just get it from there using the obvious sites.

Children of Morta Soundtrack
Post edited October 07, 2021 by Arundir
After maxing CoM somewhere at beginning of this year I don't intend coming back but nice to see it's still alive. Truly great devs.
@gog

I would like to kindly ask to rework the comparison table for the different version:

Currently I can buy the standard-version + DLCs for ~18€ or the complete for ~26€.
As far as I can guess the audio and video files mentioned in the table are the ones that are included in the Free DLC, maybe even the third row in the table, the artwork is also friom the free DLC ?

I just can't tell if there is a reason for me to spend the exta 8€ or not.

Edit: after watching the video from Paws & Claws DLC I am tending to buy things seperatly > so do I miss something if I don't buy the complete edition ?
Post edited October 08, 2021 by DerBesserwisser
I'll definitely be getting this and the other DLC. Children of Morta is easily the best ARPG I've ever played. I always enjoyed the action-driven combat and the randomized nature of ARPGs like Diablo but didn't like how the story always took a backseat to everything else. Children of Morta places the story on equal priority with the gameplay so I'm 100% on board with supporting more content for it!