It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just a team and its will to survive.

Survival Mode, a new DLC for Banner Saga 3 is now available, DRM-free.

Build a team by picking among 43 mighty heroes and conquer escalating wave challenges in intense tactical battles. New items and new achievements await the survivors of this fierce trial.

Note: Owners of the Legendary Edition get this DLC for free.
it's extra for survival mode?
Am I seeing right?
They´re asking extra for a mode? O.o
well really looking forward for some reviews here bc from first look it kinda seems like a money grab - but maybe i'm wrong and it's a polished enjoyable addition to the game?
It's not out on Steam yet either. I'm waiting to see if backers are supposed to get this as an extra.
Tarhiel: Am I seeing right?
Yep, and with the blessings of the community too: https://www.reddit.com/r/bannersaga/comments/999bix/banner_saga_3_survival_mode_poll_results/. From what i see, survival mode was a free mode in BS2, so i guess it must have been a popular one to be sold as extra DLC now. *shrugs*
GOG.com: Survival Mode, a new DLC for
I pre-ordered the Legendary Edition but haven't gotten the DLC yet.
Vythonaut: Yep, and with the blessings of the community too: https://www.reddit.com/r/bannersaga/comments/999bix/banner_saga_3_survival_mode_poll_results/. From what i see, survival mode was a free mode in BS2, so i guess it must have been a popular one to be sold as extra DLC now. *shrugs*
I can´t believe it... Well, thanks for letting me know.
GOG.com: Survival Mode, a new DLC for
Barry_Woodward: I pre-ordered the Legendary Edition but haven't gotten the DLC yet.
Hm, how about those who bought the Deluxe Edition here on GOG? Shall we get it too?
Post edited September 25, 2018 by Tarhiel
Normally with these things you get it automatically and the DLC is marked as owned in the store, or the DLC is discounted to zero, or you get a code that can be redeemed for the DLC. Has anyone else gotten it free here yet?
GOG.com: Note: Owners of the Legendary Edition get this DLC for free.
Then how about giving it to us, GOG? I preordered the Legendary Edition but haven't received this DLC.
Barry_Woodward: Has anyone else gotten it free here yet?
Not me.
Okay, not too happy. I helped kickstart this game. One of the stretch goals that was reached was the survival mode. However it was never mentioned that it would be paid DLC nor was it mentioned that you have to back one of the much higher tiers to get it. It's rather disappointing and I think I'm gonna skip this.

[EDIT] I suspect the Eternal Arena will be in the same boat.
Post edited September 26, 2018 by tremere110
Preordered the Legendary Edition but didn't receive this free DLC yet.

Furthermore, the Legendary Edition isn't even shown as owned in the store. I thought this great experience was limited to backer game versions (which is already a shame) and not stuff that I directly order here. Thanks GOG, getting better everyday!
Post edited September 26, 2018 by 0xffffffff
I also bought the Legendary Edition which is neither marked as owned in the store for me, nor have I received the free DLC. >_>

EDIT: I have it now! Thank you very much, GOG! :)
Post edited September 26, 2018 by Nergal01
with the first game my expactions where were very high ... i bought it, played it and .... (∩︵∩)
when 2 was released i was tempted so i checked 2 and .... (∩︵∩)
with 3 the last and the DLC its ... (∩︵∩)

When i first joined i bought all games i owned on retail ...
lateron i started to check more old games and many followed , got me some nice games, when they ran out i had to switch to new games... first few were good....

Lateron much later ( 2016 or so) i realised i had bought too many games i would never play and >half i didnt even like , but it was all new to me ≖‿≖

Now i have 219 hidden games 75% i bought when i had recently joined (2014/2015) , it was all new to me so i bought and kept buying not even checking youtube videos... now i do and i am very critical on games, i have same at steam, too many games i bought there when i first joined hidden at least 99 games already at Steam, more to come GG ( gamersgate) also around 100 plus games i hid ....

So the only instabuys would be obvious : old games

RA1 + RA2 + Yuris revenge, Tiberian Sun + expansion, Dune, Dune 2, Dune 2000
i know they will eventually arrive here at GOG: 100% sure, but will it be in this life ? and if they arrive
i hope i will still have all my marbles, if not they can offer me super pacman DRM free and i be thinking its redalert
(。◕‿◕。)

Other games i'd buy: ( drm free and fixed for optimal cpu usage of course):

Lost Horizon 1+2( 2 needs to be fixed cause it fries the cpu i own the steam versions)
Lost Chronicles of Zerzura ( should have been here years ago, cause the devs of the black mirror 2 and 3 already have games here)

Nightlong which is located anywhere online except in stores where we can buy it
Post edited September 26, 2018 by gamesfreak64
If and when things are hot and much asked for ... you will ask some $ for it : ($‿$)

edit: wow 4.99 had not seen the DLC price yet : ($4. ‿99)
Post edited September 26, 2018 by gamesfreak64