It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Travel through a magical realm teeming with mysteries to unravel.
Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG
Discount: 30% off until 7th July 2022, 1 PM UTC
Mmmm... italian language was removed ?
The art is beautiful, the story and gameplay has such good ideas and potential ... though it was absolutely broke when a friend of mine played it on Steam a while back... I didn't get it because his warnings. Dunno if its fixed. If it is, I will buy it on GOG, which I prefer
my name is racynge catte: I've had my eye on this since it launched on consoles. It was critically panned at the time of release for bugs and balance issues - it has had several patches since so I'm curious to know how much it has improved. I was really disappointed when it launched, I wanted it to be good.
Biruchi: The art is beautiful, the story and gameplay has such good ideas and potential ... though it was absolutely broke when a friend of mine played it on Steam a while back... I didn't get it because his warnings. Dunno if its fixed. If it is, I will buy it on GOG, which I prefer
This might help
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5yuYY17DBw

It is about the Switch version but most of it should apply to the PC version as well.
Post edited July 03, 2022 by MarkoH01
Italian and Dutch seem to be missing on GOG compared to Steam, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's just one of GOG's endless errors.

The subforum for the game is also completely missing, so people cannot discuss the game. I think there are hundreds of missing or incorrectly linked subforums by now, but GOG has never done anything to fix these errors.

The last point I'm interested in are the Galaxy achievements, which for now don't seem to be there, so I'll try to contact the developers to find out if they'll add them.
Alexim: Italian and Dutch seem to be missing on GOG compared to Steam, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's just one of GOG's endless errors.
Both are included in the GOG version but not listed on the store page.

Edit: There are also two french versions: French and French Canada and three for the English language: US, UK, and AU
Post edited July 03, 2022 by Mori_Yuki
The gamepad not work, even is a xbox controller
This problem never existed on the steam version, so I guess is com from GOG...

I'm starting to doubt that they control the games as they say, it's not the first time this has happened
Alexim: Italian and Dutch seem to be missing on GOG compared to Steam, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's just one of GOG's endless errors.
Mori_Yuki: Both are included in the GOG version but not listed on the store page.

Edit: There are also two french versions: French and French Canada and three for the English language: US, UK, and AU
Thank you for the confirmation!