It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bad! Go to your kingdom!

Bad North is now available DRM-free, 10% off until November 20th, 5pm UTC.

Cute, bloodthirsty Vikings come a-knocking and it's your job to keep them out of your beautiful, procedurally invaded islands. Organize your defenses in real-time, evacuate your people, do what you must to prevent catastrophe.
Bad link for game page...
low rated
cycyx: Bad link for game page...
No it's not.
Bad North is actually a collection of GOGs top 20 selling games. :D
Zzzzzz... Been waiting for this not to be a Discord exclusive... glad to see it finally made it
Does this dev have any other games here? This looks REALLY familiar.
Saw this on the Switch eShop a while back and was interested, glad to see it made it here too.
Looks interesting. I'll keep my eye on it and see what the reviews say.

Interesting word combinations in the description, "charming" and "brutal."
Ugh... Another GOG release heartbreak... Steam has the Deluxe Edition upgrade while GOG does not... no soundtrack option for us
Celton88: Looks interesting. I'll keep my eye on it and see what the reviews say.

Interesting word combinations in the description, "charming" and "brutal."
It's been a PC-exclusive on Discord for a few months and it's also been on consoles... there should be plenty of reviews around
Post edited November 16, 2018 by Mawthra
It looks fun!
Mawthra: Ugh... Another GOG release heartbreak... Steam has the Deluxe Edition upgrade while GOG does not... no soundtrack option for us
https://rawfury.com/bad-north-now-available-on-steam-gog-and-kartridge/

"The Deluxe Edition will be coming to Discord and GOG in the future."
Nice! The fact that the developer worked with the Galaxy system to put in the achievements is a good indicator that they will fix up all of the content here.

Will check it out when my backlog isn't as nasty.
tinyE: Does this dev have any other games here? This looks REALLY familiar.
Linked on the gamecard. First for this developer, and the publisher brought 3 other games here:

https://www.gog.com/games?devpub=raw_fury&page=1&sort=popularity
It looks like it could work and be enjoyable too.
Yay! I was waiting for this. Gonna check some reviews first, but I hope it has 5 years of replayability to tide me over until Mountainblade 2 comes out.
Looks interesting. Hope the gameplay is better than Valhalla Hills