It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A title with such a cinematic story is not released every day. A Plague Tale: Innocence is an adventure and stealth game set in the times when all hope seems to fade. A young but very strong girl Amicia de Rune must save her gifted brother Hugo from the clutches of all-mighty inquisition and hordes of rats in a plague-infested medieval France. Our heroine will have to use all of her courage to survive against the overwhelming odds.

A Plague Tale: Innocence is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM. Until 3rd December, 2 PM UTC, the game is available with a 50% discount. And that’s not all – if you buy A Plague Tale: Innocence during the first 24 hours from its release (that is until 27th November, 2 PM UTC) you’ll get a DLC called Coat of Arms for free.
oh wow, marvelous to see this here! :) wishlisted
Dogmaus: Some fool is giving 1 star reviews to a great release.
That's always a matter of taste. A great release for you might be a boring release for another. Personally I think the game it's greatly overestimated, but I agree that one star is too less.
Post edited November 26, 2019 by Pygmalion_4678
mw.834515: Never heared of that - might have something to do with me ignoring the whole gaming industry if it's not on gog :-)

Looks charming. Bought & added to backlog as #98271 !
Honestly don't wait, its a gem... its something that needs played. You won't be sorry, make it next to play if anything!
low rated
M'enfin! Pourquoi tant de retard? Je l'aurais acheté ici direct. :(

GOG Connect peut-être?

Great AA game that's not american but pity as I bought this on release day. :(((
Post edited November 26, 2019 by Zoidberg
Pygmalion_4678: That's always a matter of taste. A great release for you might be a boring release for another. Personally I think the game it's greatly overestimated, but I agree that one star is too less.
Rating should reflect, if the game is good or not/has problems, not if you like it or not.
It's like rating a product on amazon with 1 star, because "delivery took 1 day longer than promised"

I'm aware, that you only try to explain, why this (strange) person rated 1 star. Lately I see this habit on a regular basis .. sadly. There is a release and BAMM! ... one-star rating.
Pygmalion_4678: That's always a matter of taste. A great release for you might be a boring release for another. Personally I think the game it's greatly overestimated, but I agree that one star is too less.
mw.834515: Rating should reflect, if the game is good or not/has problems, not if you like it or not.
It's like rating a product on amazon with 1 star, because "delivery took 1 day longer than promised"

I'm aware, that you only try to explain, why this (strange) person rated 1 star. Lately I see this habit on a regular basis .. sadly. There is a release and BAMM! ... one-star rating.
You're right, many people only know extreme evaluations. One star is definetly too less for such a well done game. Plus, it's great to see current games in a timely manner here. So it's basically a good news for all goggers, whether they like it personally or not. :)
Excellent! Y'all are killing it lately with these big releases!
Instabuy!

Thank you so much, GOG, for bringing this to your store. I've had this in my Steam wishlist for quite some time now and tried to resist the urge to buy, hoping it will eventually be released on GOG. And today is that day :D
Fantastic!
This occupies the top place in my wishlist. Unfortunately I cannot get it right now, but knowing it is here is already great.
Great. Now I wish I hadn't bought this on Steam. Dear devs/publishers, please launch your games on as many distribution platforms simultaneously if possible. A great many thanks in advance.
Tanks for the game, looks greatz!
Great release of course, just like a day or two ago got to 1,000+ wishlist votes.
ShadowWulfe: Awesome! Now Styx series on GOG and we're golden.
Styx like you said incl. Orcs/Men like idbeholdME said, but I'll add in Greedfall b4 "golden" (imo) b/c it's higher on the wishlist. I forgot about Greedfall until kud13 mentioned it. if GOG weren't able to grab it this "round" of FH games, maybe next round in 5 years.
Post edited November 26, 2019 by tfishell
mw.834515: Rating should reflect, if the game is good or not/has problems, not if you like it or not.
Baloney. A rating is YOUR OPINION of the game. There are "good" games I don't like and "bad" ones I do. I will rate accordingly. If I buy it and I like it, I will rate it high. If I don't like it, I will rate it low, the consensus or critic's opinions don't weigh into it all. I also weigh things differently. Throw a timed puzzle in at the end of a point and click? I'll dock a star, minimum.

Basically what you are saying is that everyone should rate each game identically. How the heck does that make any sense?
Mesdames et Messieurs -

Poster and trailer: fantastic art, congrats to the Art Department!
Omg Thanks! :D