It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If relaxing simulator sounds like something you would enjoy, we have some great news: Arena Renovation is now out on GOG, with a -20% launch discount until September 7th, 1 PM UTC!

Imagine stepping into the shoes of a lone renovation expert assigned with the important mission of reviving different sports facilities to their previous grandeur - that’s Arena Renovation! These venues have suffered from the effects of time or neglect and are on the brink of fading away completely; your challenge is to prevent them from slipping into obscurity.

Now on GOG!
Considering what happened to their previous title(s?) I'd approach this with extreme caution. Just seemingly willy-nilly pulling games, and then expecting people to line up for the next one? Yeeeeeeah...
I can't wait to make personal profit on government expenditure!
Looking forward to the sequel: Forum Renovation.
mrkgnao: Looking forward to the sequel: Forum Renovation.
That's just DLC for this game that reskins it to happen in ancient Rome.
P-E-S: Considering what happened to their previous title(s?) I'd approach this with extreme caution. Just seemingly willy-nilly pulling games, and then expecting people to line up for the next one? Yeeeeeeah...
Was having the exact same thought
GOG.com: Release: Arena Renovation
These days there really are games for every niche. XD
mrkgnao: Looking forward to the sequel: Forum Renovation.
mqstout: That's just DLC for this game that reskins it to happen in ancient Rome.
Surely you mean ancient Warsaw.