It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Custom-made revenge.

<span class="bold">ArcaniA</span> and the standalone expansion <span class="bold">Fall of Setarrif</span>, the open-world RPGs that continue the Gothic saga, are now available, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 75% launch discount.

Your village has been pillaged, razed to the ground by a mysterious army that escaped on battleships adorned with an eagle. As you embark on a journey of revenge, you quickly realise a far greater evil hides behind the attack and your life is now tangled with an alluring woman who holds a powerful artifact.
As you roam the open world of the Southern Islands, slaying terrifying beasts and completing challenging quests, you'll get to pick your character's skills and customize him entirely as you see fit. Tons of shiny loot, quirky NPCs you may or may not remember from your Gothic adventures, and ferocious encounters await you. But just when you thought evil was defeated, the epic tale continues in Fall of Setarrif, the standalone expansion that sends our hero to a remote area where a demon has found refuge, threatening to spread its dark influence anew.

Build your hero any way you like and conquer the challenges of the Southern Islands in the epic adventures of <span class="bold">ArcaniA</span> and <span class="bold">Fall of Setarrif</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
The 75% discount will last until November 16, 12:59 PM UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/g-MqV1ZEd7k

https://www.youtube.com/embed/FVErXP3V2eQ
Post edited November 09, 2016 by maladr0Id
low rated
Let's keep it CIVIL.
I guess it's time to put my money where my mouth was and buy it.
Bought 'em both...

Seem to get mixed reviews - but I've enjoyed the Gothic & Risen open worlds; and the price is right -so, willing to give them a shot.. :)
ThomNG: Enjoy! Finally, it is here on GOG :)
I cant seem to make Arcania Fall of Setarrif work on my home PC.
I tried installing it on an ancient pc (Windows xp, 2g ram) i have and it does run on that one if i start it as admin, so there must be something on my config thats bugging the launch (windows7, 16g ram, geforce gtx960 amd phenom II x6). Drivers are upto date, and i even installed physx legacy to test.
GOG.com: <span class="bold">ArcaniA</span> and the standalone expansion <span class="bold">Fall of Setarrif</span>, the open-world RPGs that continue the Gothic saga, are now available, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 75% launch discount.
Please don't take the words to heart there are some of us that are very thankful for this addition.. me included which just instabought them when I saw them :)

Thank you for another wonderful release, I've been looking forward to playing this and its expansion for quite sometime ^_^
vanchann: Nice game. I already own it DRM-free though (ShinyLoot).

I wonder, why it took so long to come here.
Me, too. I hope you kept your Arcania installer data safe, too because ShinyLoot is no more.