It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Pioneering spirit lives on.

The Anno games are a strategy series that offer a mix of real time strategy, city building and business simulation - a pioneering adventure that throws you into a whole new world to conquer through wit and planning, not by the sword alone. Your own world! With Anno 1602 A.D. back on our PCs - we're ready to continue our quantum leap across the ages... You can get both of today's releases in a single Anno bundle at 40% off!

<span class="bold">Anno 1503 A.D.</span> again hands you your own ship with minimal provisions and leaves you to turn it into a bustling island nation, or to wither away trying. Scout out the perfect island to start your brave new colony (your very own Plymouth!), check for fertile lands and mineral-rich surroundings, then begin your conquest of nature and international relations whilst keeping your growing nation happy. While the core and soul of the game remains true to its predecessor, your startup nation has never looked better. The games comes complete with the "Treasures, Monsters & Pirates" expansion pack!

Jump forward two centuries, and though the world and technology have changed, the true pioneering spirit lives on in <span class="bold">Anno 1701 A.D.</span>: welcome to a bigger, better, more three dimensional world! The Anno series has always required a thirst for discovery - even as far as just learning the game itself. That's why Anno 1701 A.D. is out to ease you into its many facets. This time around you will be conquering the wild and tropical islands of the Caribbean, all the while juggling your relationships with pirate warlords and enterprising European nations. Expand your nation and possibilities with "The Sunken Dragon" expansion pack, featuring plenty of new content and a custom map editor which just happens to be about half the fun.

Exploration, trading, resource management, diplomacy - and combat, should you need it - the Pioneer's spirit lives on in the 40% Off <span class="bold">Anno 1503 A.D.</span> and <span class="bold">Anno 1701 A.D.</span> bundle. Available now, DRM-free on GOG.com, the launch discount will last for one week, until Wednesday, August 19, 12:59 PM GMT.
MIK0: I wonder how those games are available again. I remember Ubisoft removed them from steam years ago.
Thankfully, now they're here, in all drm-free glory, they way it should be! :)
Are there suppose to be manuals?
Is the 1503 the only one that has a market based and not tax based revenue flow?
Titanium: Is the 1503 the only one that has a market based and not tax based revenue flow?
Where you place stalls for the different type of items? Only 1503 does that as far as I know. The only one I'm not sure about is 1404 because I haven't played it yet
Yes, Anno! Great games, thank you for bringing them here.
Awesome news! Great release :-)
aschaefer75: This feels like getting screwed by the entire playboy mansion all day long ;-)
Bavarian: Including Hugh Hefner?
Hah hah, looks like I'm a few hours late and you beat me to the joke. :P

*tips his hat to you*

On topic: Not really my genre, but they seem like great additions to GOG.
justanoldgamer: Are there suppose to be manuals?
I only found these :

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/370645-1503-ad-the-new-world/faqs/23390
http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/196502-1602-ad/faqs/23001
http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/932832-1701-ad/faqs/47520
CharlesGrey: On topic: Not really my genre, but they seem like great additions to GOG.
I loved the old Anno 1602, but never came around to play the sequels. In my opinion, one downside of the games (at least of Anno 1602) is, that they take ages to finish, thus getting a bit repetitive.
Thanks, I just bought 1503 and 1701 and currently downloading them.
Note to those who already have 1503 somewhere else and only want 1701: Currently, buying both is cheaper than only 1701.
Never thought I'd ever see Anno 1701 DRM-free... but I'm glad you proved me wrong ;).
Oh hell yeah.
nice release

i have small question though:

Anno 1701 Released: October 26, 2006

Recommended system requirements - Windows: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: 3 GHz Intel Processor
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 256 MB graphics card with 2.0 Pixel Shader DirectX 9.0c
Hard Drive: 3.5 GB free space
Mouse, Keyboard

3 ghz as recommended? the ram is very low, old videocard will suffice and pixels 2.0 ( my old nvidia gts 250 has DirectX Shader Model 4.0)
is this 3ghz refering to a p4 model at 3 ghz?

would this mean that my simple machine would be able to run the game while other things are still running aswell?

Intel (quad) Core i5 750 @ 2.67GHz
RAM: 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC. P7P55D LE (LGA1156)
Graphics: 1024MB NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 (ASUStek Computer Inc)

edit: just watched a video: Anno 1701 - Mission 8 - After The Storm - Walkthrough Gameplay PC
wow nice graphics , really looking like real ships, but the motion is way to much for me... compared to the old pixel movement of the old game.
Post edited August 12, 2015 by gamesfreak64
DeMignon: I loved the old Anno 1602, but never came around to play the sequels. In my opinion, one downside of the games (at least of Anno 1602) is, that they take ages to finish, thus getting a bit repetitive.
All the Anno games are repetitive but that's not necessarily a bad thing, it can be very relaxing and the "Wuselfaktor" is immensely addictive.

Anno 1503 is more challenging but you constantly run out of tools and to maintain a proper economy requires more anal micromanaging that is less relaxing than in Anno 1602.

Anno 1701 is the easiest of the bunch and it's a great game as well. But I prefer 1602 for nostalgia and if I want newer graphics than I go right to Anno 1404.
DeMignon: Awesome news! Great release :-)
yup, i thought so aswell so i flew over to youtube and watched a video, wow ... the motion was a bit too much for me.
the game looks great, graphics are better and bigger but i pass.