It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Age of Wonders in an iconic series of turn-based strategies dating all the way back to 1999. With Age of Wonders 4, Triumph Studios’ award-winning series has emerged into a new age, evolving the game’s iconic empire building, role-playing, and warfare to the next level. It already captured the hearts of both players and critics all over the world.

Now, its latest DLC Dragon Dawn is available on GOG – embrace the power of the Ancient Dragon Lords!

Dragon Dawn’s new features about dragons, for dragons, possibly by dragons will bring your magical ambitions to an entirely new scale! From your Dragon Throne, forge empires inhabited by reptilian minions, use draconic magic that focuses on evolving your people, and for the first time, play as a Dragon Ruler and set the realms ablaze!

Expect a distinct new leader type, new physical appearance for your factions, two new Tomes and a new realm option where six mighty elder dragons are locked in conflict.

Dragon Dawn is also available as part of the Age of Wonders 4 Expansion Pass.

Check it out now!
Scorching into the forum.
Looking forward to this.
I have the Premium Edition which should include this DLC as well,
but I am not able to download it.
Post edited June 20, 2023 by mkiba
Me too,I bought the Premium Edition on GOG and Steam...the DLC is ready to download on Steam not here...
Need to buy It.
GOG is GOG as always xD
same here. I own the premium edition, but I cannot download the dlc.
Same.

Please make sure your Expansion Pass (and special-editions-which-contain-Expansion-Pass) customers actually get what they bought.
Post edited June 20, 2023 by Plok_HR
Same here, premium edition with no DLC or expansion pass included.
Same here, premium edition
high rated
I bought the Premium Edition but the DLC is not marked as "owned" and I can't use it. GOG, after so many years, please fix your DLC and "owned" system.
I get littered in every sale with games and DLCs that I already have as part of other editions but that you just don't mark as "owned". Why does this work everywhere but here? For years!
Update: a force account refresh worked for me: https://www.gog.com/account/refresh
yes, it is working now
Hey, thanks for your submissions. We are already working on resolving the issue.
Thanks. Seems to work now.
mkiba: Thanks. Seems to work now.
Glad do hear that!