It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In a mood for a dystopian adventure? We got you – A Void Hope is now out on GOG!

Embark on an immersive journey through a captivating narrative adventure set in a dystopian city on the brink of collapse. Navigate the harrowing tale of a troubled couple as they grapple with the blurred lines between reality and haunting dreams, all while evading the sinister dangers concealed within the shadows.

Check it out!
GOG.com: Release: A Void Hope
Wow, that's the second game in three days with beautiful pixel-art.
There's a demo elsewhere.
BreOl72: Wow, that's the second game in three days with beautiful pixel-art.
Yes! Good pixel art proves again that it is way more than just down-scaled graphics.
The recent Terror At Oakheart looks nice, too. That's probably what you referred to, right?
Hello BreOl72!

This one (A Void Hope) is not such a surprise, if you consider who made it.
It is from the same developer who brought us "Alwa's Awakening" and "Alwa's Legacy".
Nonetheless, commendation where it is due!

I am curious about their new game. However, I am not a fan of 'Zombies' in games, and the dangerous entities give me too much of a similar vibe.

I will wait for some more reports and players' experiences.

Kind regards,
foxgog
eric5h5: There's a demo elsewhere.
That's pretty much all I use my Steam account for besides the odd free-to-play game.
P-E-S: That's pretty much all I use my Steam account for besides the odd free-to-play game.
Yep, that and getting a better selection of reviews. Most are still worthless, but with more people there's a higher chance of getting a few that are insightful.
GOG.com: In a mood for a dystopian adventure?
After playing the demo for a bit, the answer is yes. This one has a nice atmosphere, soundtrack, and I like the graphics - very well done. Wishlisted, for now.

Input methods:
⦿ Keyboard (playable, but grabbing rungs on a ladder during a jump and activating a gun, targeting and shooting can be difficult)
★ Controller (recommended)
Post edited February 29, 2024 by Mori_Yuki
g2222: The recent Terror At Oakheart looks nice, too. That's probably what you referred to, right?
Yes, that's the one.
Love the music, this game looks beautiful ^_^