It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There it is! Highly-anticipated title straight from Toge Productions, A Space for the Unbound is now available on GOG with a -10% launch discount that lasts until January 26th, 2 PM UTC!

Sense of an adventure, exploration, beautiful pixel graphics, deeply immersive and mysterious story line – all of it awaits you within this incredible game. It is a slice-of-life adventure title with beautiful pixel art set in the late 90s rural Indonesia that tells a story about overcoming anxiety, depression, and the relationship between a boy and a girl with supernatural powers.

You’ll follow two high school sweethearts, Atma and Raya, on a journey of self-discovery at the end of their high school years. When a mysteriously supernatural power is suddenly unleashed threatening their existence, they must explore and investigate their town to uncover hidden secrets, face the end of the world, and perhaps learn more about each other. An endearing story-driven experience with a vibrant environment waiting to be discovered.

Get ready for a throwback to the 90s, relaxing atmosphere with a hint of supernatural events, chatting and interacting with other townsfolk and listening to their personal stories, diving into people's minds Inception-style, and beautiful music composed by Masdito "Ittou" Bachtiar.
GOG.com: Release: A Space for the Unbound from Toge Productions!
Graphics are nicely done!
Yeah, I don't know about "highly anticipated" but atleast its a release, instead of another batch of "Coming soon" ...
Cool. I have been waiting to this one
I remember trying the demo in one of the Steam game fests and coming out of it pleasantly surprised. I'm glad to see it made its way to gog as well, and also to read the positive reviews.
Oh good, they were able to release it in the end despite the dispute that caused the delay.
VanishedOne: Oh good, they were able to release it in the end despite the "he said/she said situation" that caused the delay.
Different publisher (self published now, I assume?).