It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

More games and more discounts is our Winter Sale’s bread and butter! And when the new additions come from Freedom Games, you can be sure that they will be one of your best gaming memories made this holiday season.

So with no further ado, welcome One More Island, Tyrant's Blessing, Broken Pieces, and Sands of Aura – all incredible, all from Freedom Games, all on special Winter Sale discounts, that lasts until January 3rd, 2 PM UTC (so even a bit longer than the Sale!).

And if you’re wondering what they are, have a look:

One More Island (-40%)
Awesome city-builder, exploration and colony simulator title. As the Queen's latest governor, you’ll build a colonial empire in Her name. Claim islands, collect their natural resources, build production chains, and turn a derelict outpost into a rebellious, bustling metropolis at the heart of a New World commercial empire! Naturally, the Crown will expect you to share the bounty of these new lands, pay your taxes on time, and continue expanding the boundaries of Her Majesty’s colonial possessions. Obedience may earn you rewards,but refusing to pay your dues or worse, declaring independence, will have dire consequences. So, governor. Time to colonize One More Island!

Broken Pieces (-40%)
Story rich psychological thriller taking place in a french coastal village that is somehow outside the flow of time. You’ll solve the mysteries by putting the pieces of the story back together and figuring out the enigma behind this mystical place. Prepare for a completely revised version of the camera system that accompanied legendary game franchises of the 90s, aimed at providing greater flexibility and player agency, switching between 2 camera angles in any situation or drop into a first-person view to have a closer look around, and interacting with the environment to learn more about what has happened to you in Saint-Exil.

Freedom Games always deliver, and if you combine that with the awesome Winter Sale deals on their titles – well, it’s an absolute bargain!
This has to be some kind of record for number of new game releases in the shortest amount of time.
Freedom Games are publishing a number of interesting games.
Only bought Coromon so far, but Broken Pieces might be my next purchase.
high rated
• $9.99 • -60% • Dreamscaper
• $13.99 • -30% • Cat Cafe Manager
• $13.99 • -30% • Coromon
• $13.99 • -30% • Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga
• $14.99 • -40% • Airborne Kingdom
• $17.49 • -30% • Sands of Aura
• $22.03 • -50% • Dark Deity: Complete Edition
Heh. Tyrant's Blessing seems like a fantasy version of Into the Breach. I'm digging it. :) Broken Pieces looks also quite interesting. That's right, Freedom Games. Bring all your stuff to GOG! More, more, more! *froths at the mouth* ;)

((They have 18 more titles they could potentially release here))
wolfsite: This has to be some kind of record for number of new game releases in the shortest amount of time.
Especially during the Winter Sale. And the Rance games are about to drop as well! Oof. My wishlisht ain't getting shorter anytime soon.
Post edited December 20, 2022 by P-E-S
GOG.com: Release: 4 great titles from Freedom Games
"Broken Pieces" looks interesting.
Not sure about the action parts, but solving puzzles and delving into mysteries...sounds good.
Mhhh Tyrants blessing looks interesting.
Broken Pieces seems interesting to me, and it's nice to have all those games released from them, but no-one of them supports galaxy achievements... really?
pippo-san: Broken Pieces seems interesting to me, and it's nice to have all those games released from them, but no-one of them supports galaxy achievements... really?
Yeah, I'm sorry but Freedom Games won't have my support until they start adding them to all their games.
Luckily, Coromon is a notable exception.
Has anyone tried Tyrant's Blessing?
Some nice new releases, and a couple of additions (Tyrant's Blessing and One More Island) to my (ever growing) wish list... :)