It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

During the Winter sale , we try to keep you warm not only with hot deals, but also great steamy titles that excite the imagination, as well as provide awesome stories.

That’s why 3 excellent visual novels from JAST USA are now available on GOG – all on special Winter Sale discounts! Take a look at what they offer:

DRAMAtical Murder (-35%)
Multi-ending title featuring high-level graphics, music, and Japanese voice acting with full English text. DRAMAtical Murder paints a vivid picture of a world where the boundaries between the virtual and the real are breaking down. Main protagonist Aoba is a young man living with his grandmother in the Old Residential District, the last refuge of Midorijima's people. His vibrant cyberpunk world is one of contrasts: high-tech virtual reality battles versus street gang turf wars, ultra-exclusive luxury resorts and tiny junk shops. The choices you make will shape the path of Aoba's journey into the dark secrets lurking beneath the glossy sheen of the city.

Togainu no Chi ~Lost Blood~ (-50%)
A groundbreaking, gritty tour-de-force experience. Its story is set in the years following a third world war, where a devastated Japan is divided between two rival factions with no hope for reconstruction in sight. Caught between East and West, Tokyo has degenerated into a brutal, crime-ridden wasteland. Like many of those reaching adulthood in this dark new world, a young man named Akira seeks some kind of meaning in the violent street fighting contest Bl@ster. Although his whole life has been defined by violence, it might not be enough to save him when he’s forced to play that deadly game. Will the bonds he forge in this stunning visual novel lead to his salvation, or to his ruin?

sweet pool (-60%)
It is no simple romance. You’ll experience the story of a young man whose life takes a sudden plunge into a world of obsession, conflict, and desperation, a story of men joined by a bond deeper and darker than love, with violence and passion waiting on every pathway. After recovering from a serious illness, Sakiyama Youji hoped that things would finally get back to normal. But shortly upon returning to school, his world begins to change—and no one seems to notice. As madness and horror devour his world, can Youji find hope amid the nightmare? Experience a bond deeper and darker than love in this unforgettable visual novel.
Post edited December 20, 2022 by Clownski_
Wonderful! Thank you so much for the releases! Looking forward to Slow Damage when it finally releases, too. :)

And I hope GOG can keep the ball rolling and bring us some of Mangagamer's MxM titles as well! Hashihime of Old Book Town and Uuultra C are great.

---

If anyone's curious or hesitant to try because of the MxM themes:

Of all the explicitly MxM titles out there, these are the ones I think men could also enjoy - from a story standpoint and less of a "useable material" one. Especially Sweet Pool.

The dev, Nitro+CHiRAL, is a branch of Nitro+ - the famous studio responsible for some of the most acclaimed VNs ever, like Saya, Muramasa, Steins;Gate, Chaos;Head/Child.
If you're a fan of Gen Urobuchi (Saya, Demonbane, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Psycho-Pass), you should know he advised on Sweet Pool, which is a de facto sister story to Saya.

And just as Nitro+ is associated with excellent stories and production quality going above and beyond, you can expect the same from the Nitro+CHiRAL. They all have dark themes and explore interesting topics, the characters are well written, plenty of interesting developments to keep you engaged, etc.

Also, while these technically have women as the target demographic, Nitro+CHiRAL tends to have their male characters act more like actual men. As opposed the typical males in female-targeted media, which tend to lean more.. er.. twink. Or super soft, oozing romantic behavior, etc.
These guys tend to.. well.. just be guys. Granted, guys who are DTF other guys.

And... if the explicit scenes aren't your cup of tea but you're still interested, you could always play without the unrated patch (though I'm not sure what was cut). Or just slam the fast-forward key. :P
Post edited December 21, 2022 by milkyhighway
Excellent! Thank you, GOG (and Nitro+CHiRAL / JAST USA). Three great games!

And thanks, milkyhighway, for summing these hidden treasures up so nicely.

Didn't expect them to come to GOG, though was excited to add them to my collection.
Honestly, after reading some reviews, I was interested in the Loftcraftian horror theme in Sweet Pool, but they are charging an additional undiscounted 5$ to have access to the uncensored patch (imho, the complete game as it was meant to be played)... Really? We're going there now?

I think I'll just wishlist it and wait for now.
Post edited December 21, 2022 by Magnitus
Magnitus: Honestly, after reading some reviews, I was interested in the Loftcraftian horror theme in Sweet Pool, but they are charging an additional undiscounted 5$ to have access to the uncensored patch (imho, the complete game as it was meant to be played)... Really? We're going there now?

I think I'll just wishlist it and wait for now.
Yeah I saw that too, I was actually hoping that was an error.......