It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you’re craving a bit of a classic, retro adventure – no better time! Instead of hunting separate titles, you can now get Earthworm Jim, Earthworm Jim 2 and Earthworm Jim 3D in a special Earthworm Jim Collection!

Earthworm Jim, first released in 1996, is an iconic 2D action platformer with a sprinkle of comedy. You, the player, take up the role of Jim – a super-worm; or more of a regular worm, who received his powers thanks to a cosmic twist of fate. Your quest is to rescue a princess, and stay clear of an intergalactic bounty hunter, Psy-Crow, until the final battle with Queen Slug-For-A-Butt. The adventure continues in Earthworm Jim 2, and then receives a conclusion Earthworm Jim 3D, through a constant battle for truth, justice, and well aerated soil. Will you take up the challenge?

Get all 3 titles, now on GOG!
Also noticed that all the reviews for Jim 1 and 2 are gone...
idbeholdME: Also noticed that all the reviews for Jim 1 and 2 are gone...
Ah, what would GOG be without their completely incompetent review system?

I also noticed that Earthworm Jim & 2 have the same screenshots; meaning they separated the game carts without even a modicum of effort towards separating them.
Post edited February 10, 2023 by Darvond
When I saw this I was really hoping they were updated, at least give us Special Edition of EWJ1 working on modern systems

I still have my original disc for PC but last time I checked didn't work properly on my modern system
eiii: More and more greedy GOG bundles which try to make you pay twice.
tfishell: This bundle is on Steam too.
The point is not about the bundle itself, but the handling of the bundles in general. On GOG you have to pay again for games you already own when you buy a bundle. You always pay the full bundle price, no matter how many games of a bundle you already own.
In case of the Earthworm Jim bundle you are right, not being able to buy the games separately anymore is even worse.

Dragon_Claw: I swear that I bought all 3 Battle Chess games for the price of 1 in a collection many years ago. Now they are all about 10$ each. ಠ_ಠ
P-E-S: Also only cost $6 then. Talk about inflationary greed. *shakes head*
Have that been the Battle Chess Special Edition and did that contain all 3 Battle Chess games? Or have they renamed the Battle Chess games at some point?
Post edited February 11, 2023 by eiii
KP1990: When I saw this I was really hoping they were updated, at least give us Special Edition of EWJ1 working on modern systems

I still have my original disc for PC but last time I checked didn't work properly on my modern system
Try Boxedwine and/or Wine. Yes, you'll be shocked to know that Linux is better at running old games than Windows is.
eiii: Have that been the Battle Chess Special Edition and did that contain all 3 Battle Chess games?
Yup, $6 for the whole she-bang until the corpse of Interplay decided to get super greedy and sell them separately for $10 each. Same for Descent 1&2.
Post edited February 11, 2023 by P-E-S
I've basically given up on buying games like Ignition, Die by the Sword, or Messiah... for the moment at least. Too darn expensive. Other old, or very old (pre-2000) games (and some modern ones, too) have regrettably seen their prices go up considerably in recent times, but Interplay games seem to me the most egregious examples in this regard. I certainly regret not having bought them years ago, when they were cheap. I hope for a better price cut in future sales.
First-world problems, I know.
I've only made an exception for Descent (and will likely do for the sequels), since I really wanted to play it. Well, at least it is a great game and I enjoyed the ride, which eased a bit the pain of having spent 7 € for it.