It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Adepta Sororitas DLC for Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War and Sisters of Battle DLC for Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector are now out on GOG!

The Warhammer franchise is an absolute icon in the world of games; both the sci-fi Warhammer 40,000 and its fantasy preceder. Shaking the miniature wargame market back in the 80s, it soon approached the video games outlet, too; Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War as a relatively new addition (2018), along with Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector (2021), both currently proudly taking place in an over 40-titles Warhammer 40,000 video game collection.

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War, turn-based 4X strategy takes you to Gladius Prime; a planet of archeological interest, that upon further examination and colonization, reveals ancient relics – the incoming terror of war. The DLC, Adepta Soronitas, brings out the new faction of the same name, to join the war on the elderly planet.

Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector, fast-paced turn-based strategy game, allows you to explore the aftermath of the Devastation of Baal, and along with Sergeant Carleon, preserve the infestation of Baal Secundus. Its newest DLC, Sisters of Battle, introduces Adepta Sororitas too – known as, exactly, Sisters of Battle, heroic and pure of heart, worshiping the emperor and standing against all heresy.

Join the hair-raising world of Warhammer 40,000, now on GOG!
Master of Magic and these two DLCs are awesome....BUT still no Dawn of War..... depressing. You missed an opportunity here GoG...
Post edited December 13, 2022 by TheCleaner517
Morning glory!
Any word on the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection? Was hoping it would come out this holiday :(
It's no secret I wholeheartedly enjoy playing Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War. And it's not that I don't like the new faction, but... 15€ for a faction DLC? Ouch.

I'm not usually one to complain about prices, but in this economy that's pretty steep. To the wishlist it goes!
Sisters of Battle DLC and Sisters of Battle DLC for two different turn-based strategy Warhammer 40K games that each cost 15 bucks from the same publisher released on the same day. That's one heresy of a coincidence.
Post edited December 13, 2022 by Grargar
ZocomMAX: Any word on the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection? Was hoping it would come out this holiday :(
Hopefully, there will be surprises during this sale. It is going to be 20 days... Who knows...
Grargar: Sisters of Battle DLC and Sisters of Battle DLC for two different turn-based strategy Warhammer 40K games that each cost 15 bucks from the same publisher released on the same day. That's one heresy of a coincidence.
Sisters of Battle and Adepta Sororitas, who are... the Sisters of Battle XD
WinterSnowfall: It's no secret I wholeheartedly enjoy playing Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War. And it's not that I don't like the new faction, but... 15€ for a faction DLC? Ouch.

I'm not usually one to complain about prices, but in this economy that's pretty steep. To the wishlist it goes!
It is a fun faction to play in the Dawn of War series. Something akin to the space marines with twists, and lots of subtle and no so subtle dark humour splashed.
Post edited December 13, 2022 by Carradice
I feel like Warhammer 40,000 - Dawn of War - Master Collection will be released on the 24th or 25th of this month. A great Christmas present, isn't it?! =D
SilentMRG: I feel like Warhammer 40,000 - Dawn of War - Master Collection will be released on the 24th or 25th of this month. A great Christmas present, isn't it?! =D
Maybe! I hope. I was also wondering what if they do that and ALSO release DoW 2?
Oh nice, the Bolter B*tches have come!
See that vast majority of posts are about completely different game...

Apologies for complaining - totally understand that many people are waiting impatiently for DoW, just think that both games from this topic (Gladius and Battlesector) deserve for some recognition. They're not perfect (but even DoW is not, so it's not a big thing) , but still are worth noticing and playing.
Post edited December 14, 2022 by MartiusR
TheCleaner517: Maybe! I hope. I was also wondering what if they do that and ALSO release DoW 2?
My reaction if this happens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5k_arVcqR8
TheCleaner517: Maybe! I hope. I was also wondering what if they do that and ALSO release DoW 2?
SilentMRG: My reaction if this happens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5k_arVcqR8
lmao mine too. Will be my wallets reaction too.