It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matruchus: I think that since Blackguards 1 was released a year ago most people wouldn't be prepared to pay that price anymore. A lot of them are still playing the old game. These speady releases are just too much for the market I think but I might be wrong.
In that case it would be logic to lower the price for the first game as well. But maybe that will happen when the second one gets released.
PaterAlf: In that case it would be logic to lower the price for the first game as well. But maybe that will happen when the second one gets released.
Actually reading from description this game seems half shorter then the first - offering more then 20 hours of gameplay whereas the first one said offering more then 40 hours of gameplay.
From MaGog's logs for 7 January:

NOTE! CHANGED NEO Scavenger, reg_price_ru: $14.99 ***TO*** $3.99
NOTE! CHANGED NEO Scavenger, regional_str: ***TO*** RU,
NOTE! CHANGED Space Rangers HD: A War Apart, reg_price_ru: $19.99 ***TO*** $4.59
NOTE! CHANGED Space Rangers HD: A War Apart, regional_str: ***TO*** RU,

Both games are now regionally priced in RU (were not so upon addition to GOG).
Post edited January 12, 2015 by mrkgnao
From MaGog's logs for 8-9 January:

NOTE! CHANGED King Arthur's Gold, reg_price_ru: undef ***TO*** $2.79
NOTE! CHANGED King Arthur's Gold, regional_str: undef ***TO*** RU,
[US price is $9.99]

NOTE! CHANGED Double Dragon Trilogy [Upcoming], reg_price_de: undef ***TO*** $6.19
NOTE! CHANGED Double Dragon Trilogy [Upcoming], reg_price_pl: undef ***TO*** $6.19
NOTE! CHANGED Double Dragon Trilogy [Upcoming], reg_price_ru: undef ***TO*** $1.69
NOTE! CHANGED Double Dragon Trilogy [Upcoming], reg_price_ch: undef ***TO*** $6.19
NOTE! CHANGED Double Dragon Trilogy [Upcoming], reg_price_cz: undef ***TO*** $6.19
NOTE! CHANGED Double Dragon Trilogy [Upcoming], reg_price_no: undef ***TO*** $6.19
NOTE! CHANGED Double Dragon Trilogy [Upcoming], reg_price_se: undef ***TO*** $6.19
NOTE! CHANGED Double Dragon Trilogy [Upcoming], regional_str: undef ***TO*** DE,PL,RU,CH,CZ,NO,SE,
[US price is $5.99]
[First DotEmu game to be regionally priced]
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Double Dragon Trilogy [Upcoming], reg_price_de: undef ***TO*** $6.19
NOTE! CHANGED Double Dragon Trilogy [Upcoming], reg_price_pl: undef ***TO*** $6.19
NOTE! CHANGED Double Dragon Trilogy [Upcoming], reg_price_ru: undef ***TO*** $1.69
NOTE! CHANGED Double Dragon Trilogy [Upcoming], reg_price_ch: undef ***TO*** $6.19
NOTE! CHANGED Double Dragon Trilogy [Upcoming], reg_price_cz: undef ***TO*** $6.19
NOTE! CHANGED Double Dragon Trilogy [Upcoming], reg_price_no: undef ***TO*** $6.19
NOTE! CHANGED Double Dragon Trilogy [Upcoming], reg_price_se: undef ***TO*** $6.19
NOTE! CHANGED Double Dragon Trilogy [Upcoming], regional_str: undef ***TO*** DE,PL,RU,CH,CZ,NO,SE,
[US price is $5.99]
[First DotEmu game to be regionally priced]
I really have to ask what's the point of charging 20 cents more for other territories.
Post edited January 12, 2015 by Grargar
From MaGog's logs for 12 January:

NOTE! CHANGED Blackguards 2 [Upcoming], reg_price_au: $34.99 ***TO*** $33.09
NOTE! CHANGED Blackguards 2 [Upcoming], reg_price_de: $34.99 ***TO*** $37.79
NOTE! CHANGED Blackguards 2 [Upcoming], reg_price_gb: $34.99 ***TO*** $37.49
NOTE! CHANGED Blackguards 2 [Upcoming], reg_price_pl: $34.99 ***TO*** $37.79
NOTE! CHANGED Blackguards 2 [Upcoming], reg_price_ru: $34.99 ***TO*** $7.99
NOTE! CHANGED Blackguards 2 [Upcoming], reg_price_ch: $34.99 ***TO*** $37.79
NOTE! CHANGED Blackguards 2 [Upcoming], reg_price_cz: $34.99 ***TO*** $37.79
NOTE! CHANGED Blackguards 2 [Upcoming], reg_price_no: $34.99 ***TO*** $37.79
NOTE! CHANGED Blackguards 2 [Upcoming], reg_price_se: $34.99 ***TO*** $37.79
NOTE! CHANGED Blackguards 2 [Upcoming], regional_str: ***TO*** AU,DE,GB,PL,RU,CH,CZ,NO,SE,
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 12 January:

NOTE! CHANGED Blackguards 2 [Upcoming], reg_price_au: $34.99 ***TO*** $33.09
NOTE! CHANGED Blackguards 2 [Upcoming], reg_price_de: $34.99 ***TO*** $37.79
NOTE! CHANGED Blackguards 2 [Upcoming], reg_price_gb: $34.99 ***TO*** $37.49
NOTE! CHANGED Blackguards 2 [Upcoming], reg_price_pl: $34.99 ***TO*** $37.79
NOTE! CHANGED Blackguards 2 [Upcoming], reg_price_ru: $34.99 ***TO*** $7.99
Why does this look like "much more normal", in a perverted way...
mrkgnao: snip
For crying out loud, why don't they just make the shit free in Russia? NEO Scavenger for $3.99, Space Rangers HD: A War Apart for $4.59 - those price differences are absolutely ridiculous.

Got some hateful updating to do, it seems.
Cavalary: The other one, regionally-pricing 15+ y/o titles because they're in a bundle somebody more recently put together... Wtf???
Because they can get away with that. However, these 20 cts might just be a "mutual" charge compensating the impact of the new vat rules...
IAmSinistar: For crying out loud, why don't they just make the shit free in Russia? NEO Scavenger for $3.99, Space Rangers HD: A War Apart for $4.59 - those price differences are absolutely ridiculous.

Got some hateful updating to do, it seems.
At least it sets a price point that can be refered to during sales to see whether the discount offered is good or not.
Post edited January 12, 2015 by Phc7006
By the way, what do folks think about a new, separate list for games which aren't really regionally priced except for the Russian Discount? Might that keep the two kinds of pricing clearer?

Given my current mood towards Russia, it's a good thing there are character limits on GOGmix titles or I'd be tempted to call a new list "The Game-Pirating, Spam-Friendly, Crimea-Invading, Drunken Homophobes Bargain Titles GOGmix".
Phc7006: At least it sets a price point that can be refered to during sales to see whether the discount offered is good or not.
If these are the regular prices for Russia then I guess they will have a lot more freebies as compared to others come sale time.
stg83: If these are the regular prices for Russia then I guess they will have a lot more freebies as compared to others come sale time.
Of course, and that's why that situation looks so ..... hum.... difficult to understand.
IAmSinistar: By the way, what do folks think about a new, separate list for games which aren't really regionally priced except for the Russian Discount? Might that keep the two kinds of pricing clearer?

Given my current mood towards Russia, it's a good thing there are character limits on GOGmix titles or I'd be tempted to call a new list "The Game-Pirating, Spam-Friendly, Crimea-Invading, Drunken Homophobes Bargain Titles GOGmix".
I actually wanted to suggest to make a "The industry's thanks to video game pirating invaders"-GoGMix, but I see you got a similar idea already.
Post edited January 12, 2015 by Klumpen0815
IAmSinistar: By the way, what do folks think about a new, separate list for games which aren't really regionally priced except for the Russian Discount? Might that keep the two kinds of pricing clearer?

Depends whether you consider Russia-friendly pricing as a lesser sin than genuine regional pricing. For me, it's like comparing chlamydia and gonorrhea. If informed aforehand, I may prefer abstaining ....
Phc7006: Depends whether you consider Russia-friendly pricing as a lesser sin than genuine regional pricing. For me, it's like comparing chlamydia and gonorrhea. If informed aforehand, I may prefer abstaining ....
They do both offend me. But I think the distinction could still be useful, because in the case of the Russian Discount, nobody is paying more than the baseline (US Dollars) price. In fact, everyone but the ex-Soviets are paying the same price. In true regional pricing you have no idea what your price will be until you see it.