It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

You like to challenge your brain and witness an interesting story on the way? Games published by Raw Fury will give all that and more. This special sale on GOG.COM is dedicated to games from this publisher with titles up to 80% off.

Let’s see some of them:

Bad North: Jotunn Edition (-45%) is a charming but brutal real-time tactics roguelite. Defend your island kingdom against a horde of Viking invaders.

Kathy Rain (-80%) is a point and click adventure game about a journalist major who must investigate the mysterious death of her recently deceased grandfather.

Mosaic (-20%) is a dark and surrealistic adventure game about urban isolation and the dread of being a piece in a giant machinery you can’t understand.

This special sale featuring Raw Fury Games will end on 9th March 2020, 2 PM UTC.
Wow...a sale where I only own one game so far.
Maybe I grab Whispers of a machine.
BreOl72: Wow...a sale where I only own one game so far.
Maybe I grab Whispers of a machine.
You should also grab Kathy Rain if this is not the game you already own.
Gonner is free on the Epic Store, just in case anyone cares.
Laberbacke: Gonner is free on the Epic Store, just in case anyone cares.
It's funny. I actually stopped completely caring what freebies they offer now. Most of the time I don't even end up playing any of them. *looks at the long list of games he got via Twitch/Prime as a side bonus from Amazon while only having played 2 of them*

I don't even have the time to play all the games I buy/really want and that's also taking into consideration that I typically have more playtime available than a lot of other folks.
MarkoH01: You should also grab Kathy Rain if this is not the game you already own.
That's the one. ;)
Mosaic 1% Edition -20% £16.09
Mosaic -20% £12.39
Mosaic 1% DLC -20% £1.59
Mosaic Soundtrack -19% £3.89 ♪

Night Call Deluxe Edition -40% £10.79
Night Call -40% £9.29
Night Call Soundtrack -40% £3.29 ♪

Bad North: Jotunn Edition - Deluxe Edition -45% £8.59
Bad North: Jotunn Edition -45% £6.59
Bad North: Jotunn Edition - Deluxe Content -44% £2.89 ♪

Whispers of a Machine Blue Edition -60% £5.99