It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Whitethorn Games is an indie game publisher focusing on pleasant, easy-going games that can be played in pieces, that require no special skills or knowledge, and that anyone can pick up and play. They’re believers in accessibility, inclusion, and widening the audience that gets to play.

Today, we present their Publisher Sale in which you can grab their awesome titles with discounts going up to -80%! Don’t miss the bargains on:

Evan's Remains (-55%)
Evan's Remains Deluxe Edition (-80%)
Evan's Remains Soundtrack (-80%)
Wytchwood (-40%)
Calico (-50%)

Check them out and enjoy some top-tier indies. The sale lasts until September 25th, 10 PM UTC.
• $1.43 • -80% • Evan's Remains Deluxe Edition
• $3.14 • -55% • Evan's Remains
• $5.99 • -50% • Calico
• $11.99 • -40% • Wytchwood
Seems weird to have a publisher sale for all of 3 games.
I can recommend both Calico and Evan's Remains (haven't played the other one yet), however note that Calico is quite out of date on GOG and has both additional content and bug fixes not available here so if you are interested in that one I recommend sending the developer a note asking them to update it here.
I can recommend Wytchwood! It's a great game with a nice story that is both dark and cute, and you can play at your own pace without any stress. And I really liked the whole gathering ingredients to do magic.