It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

These guys embody the passion and heart that we so often feel within indie games. They founded in 2012 and since then focused on bringing exceptional indie titles to wider audiences by providing co-development, porting and publishing support.

We’re of course talking about Crunching Koalas, and we’re incredibly happy to say that you can grab their awesome titles up to 80% off during our Publisher Sale.

Make sure not to miss bargains on games like:

Bonkies (-90%)
Butcher (-70%)
MouseCraft (-90%)
Once Upon a Jester (-40%)
Lichtspeer Complete Bundle (-70%)

Find all the discounts HERE.

Make sure to also wishlist their upcoming title The Gap – FPP adventure which tells the difficult story of one man’s struggle to find a cure for his family’s sickness by diving ever deeper into his own psyche and through the exploration of the memories dear to his heart. It looks amazing!

Check out what they’ve cooked so far, and experience true indie fun! The sale lasts until October 2nd, 10 PM UTC.
Please add Cloud Saves to MouseCraft.
It's a pretty long game.
I tried to contact the developers once, but didn't get any answer.
GOG.com: Publisher Sale: Crunching Koalas
Of the five games (plus one upcoming) they have made, I own two...one purchased, the other as a freebie.

The upcoming title ("The Gap") may become the third game I'll own from them...if the reviews are accordingly.
GOG.com:
I hadn't noticed this before, maybe just because I have a huge wishlist and there is almost always something on it in any sale, but the message "your wishlist is empty" just because I haven't wishlisted any games in this sale seems unnecessarily worrying and I checked it quick to make sure it hadn't been deleted somehow.