It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

505 Games is an Italian video game publisher based in Milan and founded all the way back in 2006. Since then they’ve provided us with some great games designed for all players, no matter their age or skill level.

Today, we are happy to say that until May 22nd, 10 PM UTC, you can grab their titles on deals up to -90% during 505 Games Publisher Sale!

Check out the bargains on games like:

Ember (-90%)
Ghostrunner (-65%)
Serial Cleaners (-30%)
Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising (-40%)
Control Ultimate Edition (-75%)

…and of course more – find all the deals HERE.

No time to waste, grab yourself some great games and save big while doing so!
MarkoH01: Valid point but did you play the GOG version of the Ultimate Edition and did you also encounter the mentioned fight?
If that is the case it woould in fact prove that the bug does not occur for everyone with this edition. And yes, control is a good game. I own the regular version from Epic and was able to play from start to finish without any problems. After hearing about crashes in the Ultimate Edition I checked this as well and the game crashed as well. Last but not least I mixed both editions and that was a workaround for the bug. That is the reason why I was convinced that the bug occurs for everybody with this version.
MasterofFiction: It was indeed the Ultimate Edition. I did indeed buy it here on GOG. I did everything in the game, including all optional fights, so yes even the anchor.
Thank you for the confirmation. Now I finally can be sure that the issue - while often experienced - is not something everybody has to experience.