It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

50% off the refreshed classic. 33% off the retro newbie.

It's a promo kind of Monday, with two more great deals coming your way: <span class="bold">Sanctuary RPG: Black Edition</span> and <span class="bold">Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition</span> - a new game made old, and an old game made new. A game at -33%, and a game at 50% off!

The new made old - <span class="bold">Sanctuary RPG: Black Edition</span>, at -33%, is no DOS-era oldie. It's everything that you'd normally expect from a modern roguelike - randomizable challenges, streamlined turn-based combat, and a healthy dose of not taking itself too seriously. The twist here are the graphics - fully designed and realised with ASCII art for that little bit of 80's charm, and a one-of-a-kind experience. The game has won numerous awards and praise for the uniquely retro, brilliantly designed experience.

The old made new - <span class="bold">Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition</span>, at 50% off, fully restores the classic RPG gem giving it a new life with numerous tweaks, updates, and upgrades. You'll explore content cut from the original game and join your fellow adventurers in cooperative, cross-platform multiplayer games. Take advantage of a modernized interface including the new Quickloot bar, wield dozens of new spells and items including new magic armor and weapons, and add previously unseen player classes to your party. The Enhanced Edition includes both original expansions: Heart of Winter and Trials of the Luremaster.

Age can be deceiving with <span class="bold">Sanctuary RPG: Black Edition</span> and <span class="bold">Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition</span>. You can get both discounted titles until Monday, May 11, at 2:59 PM GMT.
Got IcewindDale EE. It was waiting in my wishlist...
Okay, alright, then I'll pay 10 for the Enhanced Edition of Icewind Dale. I thought it might be a bit too pricey since I own a copy of the retail version already and have finished it two or three times with different classes about ten years ago. But the reviews which seem to laud the Enhanced Edition for once got to me.

And those Beamdog versions of the Infinity games rarely seem to go on sale.
low rated
I just bought Icewind Dale II. I have played it before, but not through GoG. I have enabled the cheat console and it comes up when I Cntrl -Tab, but the commands that are supposed to activate it don't seem to work. I get the message; "Nice Try Cheater:" What am I doing wrong?
Thanks for the help
philnoir: I just bought Icewind Dale II. I have played it before, but not through GoG. I have enabled the cheat console and it comes up when I Cntrl -Tab, but the commands that are supposed to activate it don't seem to work. I get the message; "Nice Try Cheater:" What am I doing wrong?
Thanks for the help
Try here: https://www.gog.com/forum/icewind_dale_series