It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Blows your mind drastically, fantastically.

Prodigy Tactics, the In Development turn-based fantasy game, just got updated with a lot of extra content.

You can now play the single-player campaign An Awakening Dream, featuring Elae, plus a bunch of mini optional quests. Two new opponents are waiting for you, the Ogre and Seed, plus 6 new music tracks, new arenas, additional SFX and VFX, a minimap, several other additions and minor bug fixes.

If you're new to the game's beautiful arenas, now is the time to step in with a 30% discount until June 27, 10am UTC.
Pop!
Turn-based tactics = I want to like this.

No way until it is finished, though.
I wish I could get a refund for this game. I had just successfully run a lot of Windows games in recent Wine, and, given that they claimed dx9 support, and the fact that I'm a sucker for pretty pictures (and turn-based tactics), I got it. The game is hard-linked to dx11, and crashes on startup (if it's related to dx11, I can't tell, since I have no idea how to get it to use dx9 instead). I waited way too long to test, and the "return for any reason" period has long expired. I can never return games for not working, since my machine meets no system requirements on gog (I use Linux, but not Ubuntu). I doubt this game will ever work on Linux, so it's just yet another waste of space, time and money for me. To be fair, it's not exactly the only one.
Post edited June 21, 2018 by darktjm
darktjm: The game is hard-linked to dx11, and crashes on startup (if it's related to dx11, I can't tell, since I have no idea how to get it to use dx9 instead).
If it's related to DX11 you should see a lot of error messages mentioning it in the output.

Anyway, to disable DX11 on Wine, do the following:

· Run winecfg
· Go to the 'Libraries' tab
· Add a new override for d3d11
· Edit the new override and set it to 'Disable'
· [Optionally, do the same for d3d10]
· Now the game will be forced to use DX9
muntdefems: Anyway, to disable DX11 on Wine, do the following:
Yes, I have used this on a few unity3d games myself to get them to work. This only works if the game dynamically loads the library, and falls back when this fails. As I said, the game is hard-linked to dx11 (d3d11.dll). Disabling the library in wine prevents the game from launching at all.
darktjm: Yes, I have used this on a few unity3d games myself to get them to work. This only works if the game dynamically loads the library, and falls back when this fails. As I said, the game is hard-linked to dx11 (d3d11.dll). Disabling the library in wine prevents the game from launching at all.
Oh, sorry, I misunderstood your post.
muntdefems: Anyway, to disable DX11 on Wine, do the following:
darktjm: Yes, I have used this on a few unity3d games myself to get them to work. This only works if the game dynamically loads the library, and falls back when this fails. As I said, the game is hard-linked to dx11 (d3d11.dll). Disabling the library in wine prevents the game from launching at all.
Well here's hoping for your sake that the Devs notice your post and maybe take the Hard out of Linking in a future release :)