It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius – Chaos Space Marines is now available for pre-order. Get it 10% off until release on July 18th.

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius is back with a new playable faction, the Chaos Space Marines.

Fueled by their hatred for the Imperium, they will stop at nothing before they exact their revenge. Fielding hellish machines, wielding Warp powers and possessing the experience of a thousand wars, these ancient warriors are ready to conquer Gladius Prime, killing and enslaving all who oppose them. In the name of the Warmaster, and their Dark Gods.
Knew they were doing Chaos next cause the devs were posting a bunch of Chaos quotes! I was hoping for Chaos Demons rather than Chaos Space Marines though.

What I really wanted was Tau or Eldar next. Oh well, still looking forward to this!
Damn, it looks SO good! \^_^/
Would love to see the Eldar and T'au added to the game as well before they stop producing additional content. I'm glad they have as many as they do, though.
Yes, give me more Gladius, GIVE ME MORE :D
My wife and I are playing this game all the time, so happy to see new DLC!
agreed the Eldar or T'au please... yet another marine army can go on the wish list until a sale
Their enemies hide in metal boxes.
Promo page for this is showing 70 days till the end of the promotion. Better hurry peeps, not much time left. :p

Ok, ok!, I've just re-read the OP. I retract the above statement.

Note to self: Learn to bloody read...
Post edited May 17, 2019 by Trooper1270
JinseiNGC224: Would love to see the Eldar and T'au added to the game as well before they stop producing additional content. I'm glad they have as many as they do, though.
If I'm correct, developers announced shortly after release of base game that they'll listen to players feedback in terms of adding new content, so I'm also hoping for Tau (it seems to be one of the most demanded races by people playing in Gladius).

Tyranids were not exactly my cup of tea, so I'm glad that they'll add Chaos Space Marines. Would prefer more Lost and Damned (e.g. Blood Pact), but hey, it's still something.

Also - nice surprise for owners of base game, with newest patch we've got... Hot seat mode! Yup, it's finally there :)
Post edited May 17, 2019 by MartiusR
Chaos. Again. Sigh. They're Space Marines, just spikier.
Was really hoping for Tau or Eldar. You know something that isn't represented in every WH40K thing EVER.

Ah well. Not like the game sucks because of it.
Speaking of WH40K - are we ever going to get Mechanicus here on GOG? That game looks really interesting, especially since they apparently recently patched in some much-needed difficulty options...