It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Breaking out was nothing! Watch me break a kingdom. - Sylas

Developed by Digital Sun, creators of Moonlighter, The Mageseeker: A League of Legends Story™ is now available for pre-order on GOG in both Standard and Deluxe Edition! It is the latest game placed in the League of Legends universe. This time, in the form of an action RPG.

Everyone who will pre-order both Standard or Deluxe Edition will receive an exclusive Lost Silverwing for their in-game hideout. Deluxe Edition besides the base game also includes the Silverwing Supply Station Pack, the Home Sweet Cave Pack, the Hijacked Spells Pack, and the Unchained Skins Pack.

In the kingdom of Demacia, the Mageseekers hold the power to oppress magic-using citizens in the name of public order by inducting and indoctrinating them, locking them away, or driving them into hiding.

We’ll play as Sylas, a protagonist well known in the League of Legends players’ community. He’s a spell-stealing mage who has just broken free of his unjust captivity at the Mageseekers’ hands. Wielding the chains that once bound us, we must liberate our homeland from tyranny, one Mageseeker at a time.

To steal and command the magic we will use the powers that surround us, including the battlefield. From searing flames to deadly ice, mastering a variety of spells and customizing it to match our unique play style is one the core elements of The Mageseeker. It’s up to us to brandish our chains, use enemies’ magic against them or just simply bash them with fists.

But leading a rebellion cannot be done without followers. We’ll also have to find mages all across the land and recruit them to our case, allowing us to harness the power of our growing army, upgrade our base and unlock new abilities.

While we see the Mageseekers for the criminals they are, not everyone is ready for the truth. Time to battle formidable foes and align with unforgettable allies, both new and old. Only we can uncover the buried secrets of Demacia’s past, and use them to change the course of its future.

It’s time to unshackle the magic.
Oh, pre-order exclusive content, there goes any interest I might have had for this.

Also, actual pre-orders on GOG? Not even early access? How far you have fallen.
MegisED: Oh, pre-order exclusive content, there goes any interest I might have had for this.

Also, actual pre-orders on GOG? Not even early access? How far you have fallen.
The other pre orders become available as dlc after a while.

I'm big fan of the LoL Lore, maybe the community is toxic as hell but the content is so good.
Post edited March 07, 2023 by Ruvika
Funny how Riot of all things, actually doesn't have a problem with doing DRM-free releases when the nature of the game allows it.
Post edited March 07, 2023 by idbeholdME
Too bad you'd be indirectly funding the CCP (the party, not the developer of EVE Online) by purchasing this and other Riot Forge titles though.
CMiq: Too bad you'd be indirectly funding the CCP (the party, not the developer of EVE Online) by purchasing this and other Riot Forge titles though.
Disappointing to see GOG flog this shovelware garbage on their site when they kowtowed to the vocal minority of communist wumao and backed out of selling Devotion, an excellent game that received unwarranted flak over an insiginificant little joke.
CMiq: Too bad you'd be indirectly funding the CCP (the party, not the developer of EVE Online) by purchasing this and other Riot Forge titles though.
Rezalon: Disappointing to see GOG flog this shovelware garbage on their site when they kowtowed to the vocal minority of communist wumao and backed out of selling Devotion, an excellent game that received unwarranted flak over an insiginificant little joke.
Devotion might still get its release here after all, at some point in the future.
When the current "paramount leader" isn't in office any longer (since the joke specifically targeted him) or, god forbid, Taiwan should receive the same treatment as Ukraine (and there's greater incentive to sell Taiwanese-developed games and donate the profits for humanitarian aid).
Rezalon: Disappointing to see GOG flog this shovelware garbage on their site when they kowtowed to the vocal minority of communist wumao and backed out of selling Devotion, an excellent game that received unwarranted flak over an insiginificant little joke.
In effect, doing the bidding of "Winnie the Pooh."
KeoniBoy: In effect, doing the bidding of "Winnie the Pooh."
Behold
Attachments:
bear.jpg (239 Kb)
Post edited March 08, 2023 by Rezalon
Love this single player League of Legends games, I'm not a fan of the main game because I avoid online games, but this one will drop on release date!
Riot: "We make good games... except for League of Legends!"
The title artwork reminds me very much of Disney's Hercules game. I guess it's the colour scheme.
Post edited March 08, 2023 by seppelfred
Rezalon: Disappointing to see GOG flog this shovelware garbage on their site ...
What exactly are you calling "shovelware garbage" here? That's just ridiculous.
Post edited March 08, 2023 by HKayn
KeoniBoy: In effect, doing the bidding of "Winnie the Pooh."
Rezalon: Behold
We enjoy Kiwis of all shapes and sizes.
Although I hate Sylas, I think this game is promising. Unlike Hextech Mayhem and Ruined King, this can actually bring Riot expanded games universe to a new level and prepare people for their upcoming fighting game. The art style is veeery appealing and It has a good lore from base game. Gameplay will probably be very fun too so I think the expectatives can be quite high. However, the salty price and the franchise's bad fame can and will always haunt Riot's current and future projects.