It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

S.W.I.N.E. HD Remaster is now available for pre-order, 15% off until release.

S.W.I.N.E. HD Remaster is the new edition of the challenging classic strategy game S.W.I.N.E! The filthiest of all wars between the Rabbit and the Pig armies is a sophisticated real-time strategy with completely revised textures, detailed unit models, a 16:9 adapted interface.
I have the original and even then it was a wonderful RTS with one thing going for it more than almost any other RTS. Art style.
I am looking forward to this remaster.
The original SWINE was a lot of fun! Will the HD Remaster have Direct IP for multiplayer?
I haven't played this one before but I love a good RTS as well as a good retro game. I've read many good things about this, and some of my friends tell me they had great fun with it back in the day, so I'm going to go ahead and make a purchase. Thank you for continuing to find ways to bring retros back for old fans and new fans alike, GOG!
More importantly:
Is the original included as well?
Swedrami: More importantly:
Not included .
Swedrami: More importantly:
The original was released as freeware (or whatever exact word they used) more than a decade ago.
Nice, looking forward. Thanks GOG!
From the same people who made Codename Panzer trilogy? Good to know. I got the original on CD but running it on modern machines is not that great so remaster is welcomed.
Didn't play much of the original, but played enough to know that it was a good game and much more challenging than it seemed by the first look.
Happy to see it being remastered, but I could never pay (well, at least not full price) for something that was legally free at some point.
Nice news, but... another remastered witout manual ?
This game was awesome back in the days. :D

Added to wishlist.
And why haven't I heard/played SWINE before? Sounds like a really fun RTS!
Really glad that it's coming on GOG - original was a piece of great game, even with its lacks.

One question - is it going to have some skirmish mode with AI? Original version offered only campaigns for single player.
Post edited May 09, 2019 by MartiusR
blast from the past.
I loved the original.