It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

How to train your empire.

Railway Empire is now available for pre-order at 20% off.
All aboard! It's 1830 and the grand railroad revolution is underway with you on its locomotive! Establish the most powerful and widespread railway empire on N. America by building new routes, managing your staff, and researching technologies which will improve the quality of your transport or freight services.

Pre-order now to get these bonuses:
- free OST
- exclusive locomotive skin
drealmer7: could this be the new aged Railroad Tycoon I've been waiting for???
guess not

how can developers be so fucking stupid?!?!
We live in a world where Nintendo approved this garbage.
guess not

Darvond: We live in a world where Nintendo approved this garbage.
that means absolutely nothing to me
for those who are concerned: this should be added to the following GOG mix on release: "Games with mods locked on Steam." There may be a 3rd party site to grab mods but it's locked. Also, on Steam you order you can get in the pre-order beta. The first chapter is convoluted and I can't figure out how to set it up (I'd love to have signals automatically generated and it tells you to setup parallel lines) and how to supply the base resource for a city but that's it. Also, if you don't do something in the objectives by the end of that year? you FAIL and have to restart.
guess not

Darvond: We live in a world where Nintendo approved this garbage.
Fuckin' hell! What the fuck was THAT!? That was significantly horrible!
takezodunmer2005: Fuckin' hell! What the fuck was THAT!? That was significantly horrible!
That is the sound of childhood being handed off to a low budget unknown producer.
takezodunmer2005: Fuckin' hell! What the fuck was THAT!? That was significantly horrible!
Darvond: That is the sound of childhood being handed off to a low budget unknown producer.
or a priest?
drealmer7: or a priest?
I somehow doubt the development team were members of the clergy.
Darvond: That is the sound of childhood being handed off to a low budget unknown producer.
A cute green dinosaur who stars in platform games, only ever says "Hrrrnnnggg", and blows eggs out of his arse all day, was always going to get shafted sooner or later.

He did well to last this long.
Midnight_Wolf: A cute green dinosaur who stars in platform games, only ever says "Hrrrnnnggg", and blows eggs out of his arse all day, was always going to get shafted sooner or later.

He did well to last this long.
Perhaps, but then you have the pink star child who absorbs powers from those who he inhales, and he regularly bests cosmic horrors, including a literal personification of nightmares.
Graphics looks really good. Always liked railway simulations. However, I won't pre-order. I don't do that anymore since a long time.

Wishlisted instead. Will buy during a sale.