It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explore the breathtaking alien world of Adelpha, support the local Talans in their struggles and fight your way through fast-paced battles against invading robot forces in this 3rd-person, open world, action adventure sequel to the 1999 cult classic.

Outcast - A New Beginning, developed by Appeal Studios and published by THQ Nordic, is now available to pre-order on GOG with a -17% discount!

20 years after the award-winning action adventure hit, Outcast, pioneered the genre of non-linear open-world games, the long-awaited sequel sees Cutter Slade return to the spectacular alien world of Adelpha. Resurrected by the almighty Yods, he has returned to find the Talans enslaved, the world stripped of its natural resources, and his own past intertwining with the invading robot forces. It's up to him to go on a mission and save the planet again.

A New Beginning comes from the original team behind Outcast 1, which has reunited to create this fascinating world, full of dangerous creatures and home to the Talan people – an ancient culture whose fate has become inextricably linked with earth since the events of the first game.

Expect to use your jetpack to jump, air-dash, glide, and quickly traverse the fantastic in-game open world, combine dozens of different modules to create your own personal weapon for taking down the robot invaders, have total control to approach the story at your own pace, explore the world without boundaries, discover hidden temples and dangerous wildlife, get familiar with the Talan culture while helping them free their villages and gain access to ancient Talan powers, experience a beautiful, hand-crafted world accompanied by an epic soundtrack by Outcast's original composer, Lennie Moore.

Prepare to once again jump into the skin of Cutter Slade and save the alien world of Adelpha. Pre-order Outcast - A New Beginning now and save 17%!
high rated
Enjoy! :) Hope you like the offer with the discount :)
Resident Evil 4 meets No Mans Sky?
GOG.com: Pre-order: Outcast - A New Beginning
Nice!
I hope it will live up to its predecessor.
I don't do pre-orders anymore, but I'm keeping an eye on this, really hope it turns out as polished as it looks.
ThomNG: Enjoy! :) Hope you like the offer with the discount :)
It's overpriced ( even with the discount )

Also why don't you remove SuperPower 3 from the online stores ? You know it's abandoned by the developer .
Looking forward to it, hope it will be just as good as the previous game, if not better.

I will rather wait with the preorder, if during the release there won´t be some Deluxe/Ultimate Edition, so I wouldn´t have to suffer through GOG store not noticing I have everything I need to mark that edition as owned later on.
I never Pre-order games as it makes no sense. Unless of course it's Lord of the Rings : Gollum..
SENSHOCK: I never Pre-order games as it makes no sense. Unless of course it's Lord of the Rings : Gollum..
Outcast is for me as that is for you and possibly more. Will love every second of this game.

Not liking this game enough or at all is your own thing.
This could be my first pre-order in a very, veeery long time. The game looks fantastic and the combat system also looks like a lot of fun.
I'm still thinking about it tho but chances are high to pre-order it within the next couple of days!

edit: The price seems fair for an open world game with those visuals :)
Post edited January 25, 2024 by Atreyu666
The first game was alright. This one looks like a lot of fun. Unfortunately I doubt my computer could run it, but if/when I ever upgrade my computer I will almost certainly get this.
Good God, that's a misleading subtitle for a direct sequel. I thought this was going to be yet another remake of the original!
What happened to Cutter Slade and who is that guy in the orange shirt? XD
Thanks for bringing Outcast - A New Beginning to GOG (DRM-free is very important to me) and for offering a preorder discount for those who just can't wait. :)

I am looking forward to this title and have already wishlisted it. I prefer to wait and see. Outcast has a special place in my heart, so I got some big expectations for this game. :P
Looks like a fantastic game. I won't lie though, pre-orders and GOG do not mix. I have been burned twice thusly by GOG and preorders. 1st, the Phantom Liberty preorder fiasco where we didn't get our preorder bonus....ever...the quadra. 2nd,Gollum. Yes, I know a terrible game...but those bonus soundtracks and such didn't get there for over a week. So...never preorder and here again.
SENSHOCK: I never Pre-order games as it makes no sense. Unless of course it's Lord of the Rings : Gollum..
Ouch...I felt that...in my wallet. It's true though. lol
Post edited January 26, 2024 by RizzoCuoco