It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello darkness, my old friends.

<span class="bold">Night in the Woods</span>, an offbeat adventure full of mystery, questionable life choices, and demanding friendships, is now available for pre-order for Windows, Mac, and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Growing up can be scary. Returning to your hometown with nothing to show for your absence can be terrifying. After three semesters, Mae drops out of college and returns to Possum Springs, looking to get back with her friends and her carefree routine. But things are not like they used to be. Everyone seems to have moved on, the town is circling the drain ever since the mines closed down, and Mae suddenly realizes she can now use astral projection. Fancy that.
On top of it all, weird stuff is happening in the nearby woods. It's time to explore the city, spend time with friends, meet new people, mess things up, and investigate these strange events. And who knows, perhaps you'll learn something about yourself in the process.

Pre-order <span class="bold">Night in the Woods</span> and prepare for a surreal but strangely relatable story about moving on -- DRM-free on GOG.com.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/s9uKCMHLEKo
Post edited February 21, 2017 by maladr0Id
GOG.com: Hello darkness, my old friends.
I ain't your friend.
GOG.com: Pre-order <span class="bold">Night in the Woods</span> and prepare for a surreal but strangely relatable story about moving on -- DRM-free on GOG.com.
The game is expected to release in January 10th.
The devs announced that the game release will be delayed for some weeks and now it will probably come out in early February. So you might want to correct this.
Post edited December 21, 2016 by PaterAlf
it shall be mine!!! muhehehehehe...
I'm more a dog person but I kinda feel the hype here. I hope I can make that cat's life harder. I don't like them sneaky cats.
GOG.com: Pre-order <span class="bold">Night in the Woods</span> and prepare for a surreal but strangely relatable story about moving on -- DRM-free on GOG.com.
The game is expected to release in January 10th.
PaterAlf: The devs announced that the game released will be delayed for some weeks and now it will probably come out in early February. So you might want to correct this.
Right you are >.<

Fixed.
A fairly priced release!? Cool!

I'll keep an eye on this! :)
<3
I guess I'll be able to get a GOG key from the kickstarter. I look forward to playing the game next year !
GOG.com: Hello darkness, my old friends.
JMich: I ain't your friend.
So cruel :(
deleted
sebarnolds: I guess I'll be able to get a GOG key from the kickstarter. I look forward to playing the game next year !
You should be able to get one. I've asked them, if I could get a GOG key instead of the Steam or PS4 key when the game wasn't even (officially) confirmed here and they said "No problem!". :)
Well...okay.

It isn't a horror game, so I won't pitch a fit then.
I though this title will never release. Good to see it here drm-free. ;)
Based on that trailer this game looks completely mad, but in a decidedly polished way. I'm quite intrigued.